Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

the 787 has a 2d cockpit, when you're not in 3d cockpit view.

Just for some clarification and plans for the 787's development-

There is still a lot of "stuff" to finish-

-3d cockpit (50-60% finished)

-Exterior model (70-80% finished)

-Cabin (50% finished)

-Systems (40-50% finished)

-Sounds (70=80% finished)

-Animations (80-90% finished)

Well I hope work is progressing well on the 787. Ever since I found the 767 here, I couldn't believe it was free with all the detail in it, it was outstanding. Now my search continues for a freeware 787 and look, heres one. definitely worth waiting for, its gonna be the best of all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Buy Dell! Sorry to hear that the project won't be moving along as quickly as you want it too :(

Never, Dell Laptop have the Same Quality as HP, thrust me!

why should he because all of his work has been done on apple like a boss

Right, Apple Laptops are good for this Things but not for Gaming :)

Folks, There will be no news about development until Michael gets his new laptop, so please refrain from asking about any progress, because there is none besides the paints.

The WHOLE aircraft will be remapped, inside and out, existing paints require only a little adjustment but thats it. the new remapping will allow higher-res textures. the systems will be completed, the animations will be completed.

estimated release date is POSSIBLY (read it) at the end of 2013. its a possibility, and its estimated, if we didnt reach that date dont go bashing at us. :P

My HP probook I am using for school (not X-Plane) is literally falling to 1000 small pieces, apple laptops are excellent for X-Plane

Your laptop isnt falling to pieces, as what ives seen....the laptop can run x-plane, but on mid-low settings, but thats xp9, xp-10 will become just another version of powerpoint.

Im getting a new 27' mac with high end settings, just for the sake of developing, because right now my HP Probook wont suffice and frequently crashes requiring frequent fixes....almost 20,000 HKD, but hope its worth it.

Lets get back on topic now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...