Freeware 787-8 project

Michael_Chang

• 2 weeks later...

I heard a rumor that this project has been discontinued. Please, please tell me that this isn't true! You've come too far to stop now, and there really is no other 787 besides that low-quality payware one!

That is untrue. The project is Just moving very slowly while Michael tries to get a new computer

I heard a rumor that this project has been discontinued. Please, please tell me that this isn't true! You've come too far to stop now, and there really is no other 787 besides that low-quality payware one!

This is an April Fools Joke. So it is not true....

• Upvote 1

our intentions were never to fully cancel projects. the post that involved the cancellation of any projects was a well-orchestrated april fools joke :)

our intentions were never to fully cancel projects. the post that involved the cancellation of any projects was a well-orchestrated april fools joke :)

And in your mind you were going Muhahahahaha!!! :)  :)

• Upvote 1