The Saab 340 Is Alive - Read On!

Cameron

Between '92 and '99 I got a lot of jumpseat flights on Crossair 340s between EBBR and LFSB. There was visible wear, but they were clean (Switzerland is after all the Land Of The Clean)!

Switzerland IS clean - look at their advertisement for summer holidays in Switzerland :D

• Upvote 1

This looks amazing! As a SAAB 340 driver in Sydney I'm very excited to see this being worked on. I thought the panels in the screenshots look really clean compared to what I fly on a daily basis :D (after 54000 cycles these planes get a little worn looking...)

Yay for excitement! If you guys need to ask any questions let me know...

Oz

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Any updates on the progress of your Saab project?

Have had my eye on this one since hearing about it. A real shame American Eagle discontinued using them; I flew on them regularly between Dallas, TX and Lawton, OK. when I was stationed at Fort Sill.

Any updates on the progress of your Saab project?

Have had my eye on this one since hearing about it. A real shame American Eagle discontinued using them; I flew on them regularly between Dallas, TX and Lawton, OK. when I was stationed at Fort Sill.

Keep your eyes peeled. More info is on the horizon. :)

And I miss doing that flying. Girlfriend currently flies them, so we are looking forward to release and getting two.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there are still some US Air Express floating around and Silver Airways, which code shares with United.

Thanks! I'll have to see if I can find their routes and flight numbers.

I dearly miss the Mesaba "Route Map" livery for NWA Airlink...heck I dearly miss the NWA Airlink Saabs in general!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...