Boeing 747-200

Goran_M

• 1 month later...

Nothing yet.  I have an external programmer for this one, and he needs to make a living by other means while working on this in his spare time.  It was originally going to be a "lite" product, but after the add ons we've put out so far, it's going to be procedural.  Full system simulation.

• Upvote 4

Once a gain Goran takes something "simple" and gives us something "AWESOME!!!!" Looking forward to this release like everyone else. We should start a "Leading Edge Simulations" fan group, you could have groupies and everything....oh wait, that's us now :)

Slainte,

Andy - first confessed LES groupie!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Hello Goran, i've been flying the virtual skies since Fs4, till i discovered x-plane and I remember, that 747-200, i just purchased from Vmax, and the name of the principal designer was Ralph Tofflemire, this was a piece of art for that, sim i think this was the first aircraft with a refuel panel and fuel jettison, very complex and a very detailed manual, ooops i've forgot, it has INS, She was pretty and flown like a dream. I' ll be a customer of your 747-200 for sure. Thank you very much, for your great product.

• Upvote 2

• 3 years later...
7 hours ago, Goran_M said:

You assume correctly.  Not much point now, anyway...considering there's another one about to be released.  But you never know, maybe something in the future may happen.  

We need a "study" level embraer aircraft for flight simulation. E2 Series for example... I know that you are not thinking about other projects right now but here is my suggestion that me and many friends would buy it... Maybe one day.:)

Edited by ArthurSG006

12 hours ago, ArthurSG006 said:

We need a "study" level embraer aircraft for flight simulation. E2 Series for example... I know that you are not thinking about other projects right now but here is my suggestion that me and many friends would buy it... Maybe one day.:)

Hoping the CL650 will fill the Embraer gap for you.  It's basically an airliner in a similar category as the Embraer, squeezed into a bizjet. ;)

• Like 1