Carenado Caravan Released!!!

steven winslow

If you want it now, you have to buy through Carenado direct (which really is the best way to buy for all kinds of reasons) for the first week or so. Then it is released to all other retail outlets, like:

http://www.fspilotshop.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=127&ref=1&gclid=CP222cvq8bACFalgTAodIgPqxQ

http://www.justflight.com/category/flight-sim-add-ons/light-aircraft/carenado-range

http://www.simpilot.com/servlet/the-Carenado-cln-X-dsh-Plane-9-and-10/Categories

Thanks Steve appreciated. Love Cessnas but anyplane turned out by Carenado is a must for me.They are one of the few companies that 'only' accept Credit Cards--most others accept Visa Debit or Paypal which is direct, costs nowt & shows up on the Bank details instantaneously. I've queried them about it but never got a response. Have to wait--Cheers

Will have to wait. Just been bush flying another Carenado favorite of mine the C185F Skywagon low level following the Valley's 89WA-6S9-KS10 quite awesome flying with light cloud. Love that region & up into Canada except when the weather suddenly turns (I always fly Real Weather) and you find yourself having to fly a couple of hundred feet above and following a river. Challenging to say the least--Cheers

LOL! Funny you should ask! In fact, I've been working on a livery for the Caravan this afternoon. Should be ready by the weekend.

I'll tell you this, though, she's not an easy one to paint! A lot more complex than anything I've ever attempted!

Would LOVE to see a FedEx Paint :)

Dude! There are two FedEx C208's parked at my hometown airport, KBZN, every weekend. I'm heading out there this Sunday with my camera and the FedEx livery is high on my list. However, most of the FedEx Caravan's don't have windows. DHL Caravans, on the other hand, do have windows. Expect a DHL livery sometime, too. And an Island Air from Cape Cod, too. I have lots of ideas for this one!

It's an awesome plane ! On my GNU/Linux system, I have a 3D sound problem, so I disabled these sounds in the lua script. I hope there will be an official patch for this.

On the last picture, you can see a formation flying with the Carenado Mooney. It was their first add-on for X-Plane.

C208B01-th.jpg C208B02-th.jpg C208B03-th.jpg C208B04-th.jpg C208B05-th.jpg

Edited by MdMax