Cessna Citation and other things.

Goran_M

Hey is there a chance you sell your stuff at .org too maybe in the Future . ?

X-Aviations Support is not good .

Look if i write with Flight Factor or Jardesign they Responce in 1-2 days sometimes faster .

x-aviations Responce 2-3 weeks later thats not good .

greetings

I'm not going to have anyone post anything negative or derogatory about X-Aviation, it's staff, or it's developers in our forums.  

This is a work in progress forum for the Citation.  Not a rant forum.

And to answer your question, will I sell the Citation at the org?  Zero chance of that happening.

And it's not a vendetta.  The reason is simple.  Nicolas does not respect XA or it's developers.  If a publisher does not respect me, then he cannot respect my work.  I could never sell on a site under those circumstances.

Edited by Goran_M

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, it won't be ready this year.  Testing takes minimum 4-6 weeks, and we're not even up to that point yet.  

During testing, several release candidates need to go out to the testers as each bug is found and fixed.  If I would hazard a VERY rough guess, possibly/probably 1st quarter of '16, if all goes well.  Based on what's in it now, and what we can put in it as development continues, it'll be worth it.

This is how it looks at the moment... ;)

1481221.jpg

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Update on the Citation.  We're making a lot of progress on this aircraft.  

The screenshot below is the bleed air system represented by a 2d pop up, in sim, replicated from the Citation documents, with all figures working in real time using custom logic.

Accuracy?  We think so.
EDIT:  This is a work in progress, so some figures are not correct, so please no comments from the Citation experts

Bleed.png
Edited by Goran_M
  • Upvote 7

Update on the Citation.  We're making a lot of progress on this aircraft.  

The screenshot below is the bleed air system represented by a 2d pop up, in sim, replicated from the Citation documents, with all figures working in real time using custom logic.

Accuracy?  We think so.

EDIT:  This is a work in progress, so some figures are not correct, so please no comments from the Citation experts

Bleed.png

Well,I'm No Citation Expert...So I'll Add my Comment....I LIKE IT :)

Accuracy?  We think so.

With all the heat lately about "study sim", this puts everything to what is what. Not flicking few dummy switches, but real technical simulation. Leading Edge stuff!

EDIT: Not ready for Christmas??? Who cares...

Edited by airfighter
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

That's beautiful.. :)

The windshield bleed light warning is a 5 psi switch. LOL

Keep up the impressive progress. Can't wait to get my hands on it... Is it too early to request a MedCenter Air livery (even though we fly the V and Ultra..)..? B)

BeachAV8R

The Med Center variant has been in the "To be considered" tray for about a year.  

We're still undecided on whether or not we'll do it.

• 2 weeks later...

We already have 1 layout modelled and textured.  I'm currently in the process of going through it and taking advantage of an encyclopedia of photos we received late last year, re-modelleing and re-texturing certain areas, but the actual configuration is pretty much what it looks like in the screenshot.

post-581-0-90924100-1452394915_thumb.jpg

Edited by Goran_M
  • Upvote 6

Not hard to do (see window shades in the Saab for an example.  Same principle.), but I would have to get the travel distance of the seats to make it accurate.

I checked the interior photos i took during the trips. I haven't found one which show the travel distance clearly. I can bundle them and PM them to you if you'd like.