Cessna Citation and other things.

Goran_M

Nothing shell-like in these systems.  Everything is being coded to just about 100% accuracy (according to the documentation we have) based on flow charts and schematics.  It's not a case of "if switch is turned on, then illuminate this light bulb."   It's "if switch is turned on, activate relay, close circuit, etc, etc, etc and turn on light bulb"  (My version of code). 

Too early to mention any kind of feature list, but it's very safe to say that people will be very happy at what we have included. 

Edited by Goran_M
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

A few quick questions - Will you use real liveries form actual Citation 2s or will use create fictional ones?

How many liveries will this plane consist of?

How much will this one cost?

So far the plane looks amazing, and I'll wait another year if this plane is CRJ quality. Keep up the great work guys!

Chris

Edited by minetaspotting

A few quick questions - Will you use real liveries form actual Citation 2s or will use create fictional ones?

Not sure yet. Maybe both.

How many liveries will this plane consist of?

As many as Theo can do. Probably more than 10.

How much will this one cost?

Too early to say.

So far the plane looks amazing, and I'll wait another year if this plane is CRJ quality. Keep up the great year guys!

Chris

I'd rather not say anything to compare our add ons to Javier Rollon's add ons. I consider Javier a good friend who helped me when I first got into add on development for X-Plane.

Edited by Goran_M
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there going to be same kind of checklist as the Saab has? that would be nice

PS. Better release the plane soon. i have a citation in FSEconomy and i need a plane for x-plane so i can use it  B)

Yes.  The Virtual Checklist is standard with our add ons post-Saab.

We're working fast.  Hopefully you'll have it soon.

• Upvote 2

Just one question, are you guys working with Eaglesoft on the Citation?

http://www.airdailyx.net/fsnewsbreaker/2014/12/4/eaglesoft-to-deliver-c-xls

Yes, Goran and Theo provided Eaglesoft with a simplified/revised model and textures of the CII.  We did not provide them with any systems programming.  We do not know anything about the XLS.

Edited by JGregory

I'm guessing this will be another addition to the Take Command series correct?

Correct.

And to the creators of this jet, thank you for choosing a Citation. It is an honor to have people like you create such magnificent aircraft for X-Plane, especially those who choose my favorite plane! This would be the perfect Christmas gift.

Many thanks for your comments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Super excited for this aircraft! Also is the hawker still going to be released or is it long gone? I was going through forums and I saw that it was pretty far a long in 2009 and at the beginning of this thread you talked about it. 

Also I know you have heard this question thousands of times but do you believe the aircraft will be released this year (2015)?

Finally any chance for some screenshots?

Keep up the great work!

Thanks,

Leo

Super excited for this aircraft! Also is the hawker still going to be released or is it long gone? I was going through forums and I saw that it was pretty far a long in 2009 and at the beginning of this thread you talked about it.

We still plan on finishing the Hawker 4000.

Also I know you have heard this question thousands of times but do you believe the aircraft will be released this year (2015)?

I certainly hope so!

Finally any chance for some screenshots?

Keep up the great work!

Thanks,

Leo

Fixing up the panel a little. As soon as those fixes are in place, we can finally add more screenshots. Maybe a small video to show how some of the systems work.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...