Cessna Citation and other things.

Goran_M

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks awesome! I think biz jets are the most fun to fly in xplane. Really looking forward to the release. Thank you for the time and effort that goes into developing a complex aircraft!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. System specs: Windows 7 Pro, EVGA X58 3x classified 3 MOBO, i7 960 @3.2Ghz, 24Gb Ram, Nvidia EVGA GTX 780ti with 3 Gb VRAM.

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to this one, Goran. Will be getting a citation rating late next year... Will definitely be using yours to study!  :)

I'm pretty sure you'll like this one.  We have a Citation pilot helping us with photos, documentation and testing.  He flies the Citation to other countries like I drive my car to other suburbs.  

We've done things to this one that will put a smile on people's faces.  It really is a fun aircraft to fly.

Thanks for the update.

No problem.  I might post a screenshot soon.  Just to show what we got working.  

• Upvote 5

Hi again Goran:

Sorry about my e-mail to you a few minutes ago inquiring about the availability of your Citation II. I just came across your blog, and now understand that your Citation II project is still under development. From what I've reviewed thus far, it looks like a real classy piece of work. Looking forward to it's release. I'll continue to monitor your page for it's unvailing.

Again, my apologies for bothering you.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

We'd rather not give out release dates.  We gave out a release week for the Saab, which we were not able to meet due to some unforeseen bugs that we wanted to fix for initial release and quite a few people were getting frustrated and calling the Saab vaporware.

We'll keep posting screenshots and a video or 2, and when it's in the store, we'll make a post in these forums.

• Upvote 5

Don't mean to bother you, but how are the systems coming along in the airplane? Are these screenshots just "shells" or is the aircraft in late stages of development?

Really looking forward to your product, as my friend on that other sim keeps urging me to find a "decent biz jet in x-plane." Hopefully I can join him in flying the Citation 2! 

Best of luck.