Cessna Citation and other things.

Goran_M

This project is definitely alive.  It is being worked on when either Jim, Theo or myself have nothing to do on the Saab.  The Saab is taking most of our time now, especially as it is in the hands of external testers who are providing valuable feedback and bug reports.  Some work has been done on the Citation, including coding some systems.  

Once the Saab is done, I'm off on a well deserved, overdue vacation, and then we'll throw ourselves into the Citation full time.

• Upvote 4

^-------What he said

:P

Just to add to that, we COULD choose to go the "lite" road, but we gave up on that and we're only interested in creating near 100% procedure level aircraft add ons.

That is good - near-100%-procedure-level-aircraft are what I wish to spend my money on, and I avoid the 'lite' stuff. :)

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Goran, since you guys won't go down the path of making a Bravo or an Encore, since you are making the II which is the closest thing to a Bravo, I have some questions.  Is your Citation II going to have the old steam gauges or will it have better avionics?  Will it have the awesome trailing link landing gear ((which I think is a must have)) with the wheel covers that stretch down almost to the ground on the mains that cover the main gear like they do on the citation Bravo?  Also if you guys are making a II, would it be possible for you guys to develop the II and then with little work create an Ultra with trailing link landing gear also and kind of have like a package say like an ERJ 135 and 145 package?  I would greatly appreciate your reply and Thank you Connor Hanson

Connor,

Is your Citation II going to have the old steam gauges or will it have better avionics?
There are many pictures of the Citation in the forums that depict what the panel and gauges will look like.

Will it have the awesome trailing link landing gear ((which I think is a must have))
No.  The model we are simulating is the very early Citation II.. no trailing link landing gear.

with the wheel covers that stretch down almost to the ground on the mains that cover the main gear like they do on the citation Bravo?
The landing gear doors will be whatever they should be for the early Citation II.

Also if you guys are making a II, would it be possible for you guys to develop the II and then with little work create an Ultra with trailing link landing gear also and kind of have like a package say like an ERJ 135 and 145 package? 
No.

I see. So its not possible to make enter a flightplan?

Well, the screenshots very clearly show a GPS, but I don't know what we'll end up with here.

For now the 430 is more realistic in terms of what most had in the Citation II, but it's just too early to tell. The 430, however, does not allow for a full fledged flightplan, no.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...