MU-2 progress towards update

tkyler

Confusing:

"Quick Facts: A custom cockpit, custom sounds, custom systems, many liveries to choose from, modeled cabin interior, and X-Plane 10 64-bit comaptible."

But the 64 bit icon is cancelled...so is it comaptible or not comaptible? :P

Edited by FloB

It would be, but we found some last minute technical glitches that I've been fixing while Cameron sleeps.

I'm sure he'll be happy to make loud and clear notices that the product is out, including instructions on how to get the update, when it's all ready to go.

For now, please forgive us for the minor content glitches while we upgrade the site to make the experience better for everyone. :)

But the 64 bit icon is cancelled...so is it comaptible or not comaptible?

Oh. Since the product page is updated to feature v. 1.5 and it doesn't say "Coming Soon", one would assume that it is available. Duh!

It would be, but we found some last minute technical glitches that I've been fixing while Cameron sleeps.

Indeed. This has been a very big process, guys. The entire website has been getting a makeover in the process to ensure information is clear to our customers, including OS architecture support and X-Plane type. This is a site wide product page format upgrade, and it is brand new from the ground up. Please bear with us as we bring things online in segments.

We have all been working overtime on this from Tom with the MU-2, to Ben with fixing bugs or improving the plug-in, and over to myself with web architecture. It's been non-stop go go go.

• Upvote 2

process to ensure information is clear to our customers, including OS architecture support and X-Plane type

I will say this much. I have never seen an X-plane add-on that was as clear about what arches/platforms/revs it could work with as this page, so congrats on finding a way to present it so clearly.

I'll await for an email or some announcement that the new version is ready. I think I'll ignore the website for the time being -- no need to sell the product to me as I bought it ages ago.

No bad feelings here, I figured out most of this by myself.

Just wanted to point out that there is misleading info up.

No offense taken.   just a quirk hiccup that doesn't happen often and one we'll all soon forget about

TomK

I will say this much. I have never seen an X-plane add-on that was as clear about what arches/platforms/revs it could work with as this page, so congrats on finding a way to present it so clearly.

Thanks for that! A lot of thought and work went into the design of the new pages for this. We are happy with the result as well. :)

So, I would have written a long post to say how enthusiastic and thrilled I am that Moo 1.5 is finally out, with great details about what makes it so great and how it was so much worth the wait, you know and all, but I can't.

I can't, because I am on short finals and it's time to turn off the AP.

Just this : thank you guys.

Oh, and this also : so, when will v2 be released ? :-D (juuust kidding)

T.

• Upvote 3