Cockpit textures are terrible

I see screenshots of other people with the CRJ and they have some good looking cockpit textures. Mine look terrible, do the iMacs just not handle it well? I'm running a mid-2011 21.5 iMac, 2.7 GHz Core i5, 8GB RAM, and an AMD Radeon HD 6770M graphics card. The thing is, FSX and the PMDG 737 NGX run great and look great on this same machine in bootcamp. Does X-Plane 10 just require more hardware performance.

I think I have the same imac you have... but more CPU GHz. Normally it is better if you run it with 3 ghz or more. Mine is an i3.. but 3.2ghz and goes well.

About graphics that don't have to be anything with the CPU.

You have to set the texture resolution to "Extreme resolution" or something like that (right now I don't remember it).. the most top resolution of textures in rendering options.. that will display the textures in its proper resolution. Other option what it does is reduce it.

And also use Pixel shader option to permit Normal mapping and specular mapping.

You have to see if your computer is good enought to handle it. I recomend if it cannot, to turn off the HDR mode in rendering options.

Byt the way.. this is not the proper area to post a support request. It is in the support area. I saw your question because it was the last post.. if not I would never see it.

Edited by Japo32