ATG Javelin v.1.3 ready for download

Japo32

Hello everybody!

X-Plane has just arrived to it's 9.40 version final (RC16) and in that version the Javelin was imposible to start engines from cold dark. I have made a patch for the Javelin to make a cold and dark start possibility. On the Javelin, on the right side of the pilot, you will be able to find 2 new switches. Before there was one, now are 2 fuel Cut switches, with guards. I have make those with 'manipulator' technology so it will be more easy and fun to play with them. You just have to release the guards and click on switches to allow fuel go to engines.

I also wanted to modify several graphical stuff from both planes so I changed the way the light on night is handdle. Now on both planes you will be able to adjust the brightness of the cockpit by night or day! and also you only will see external ilumination of plane when you activate nav lights. No more 'no electricity but I have lights on plane'.

Also I have included Normal Mapping technology, so you will see a better surface outside or inside the plane.

Manipulators on more parts of the Javelin (throttles to manage them separately, activate the landing gear, brightness of instruments and manage radios, autopilot pages... )

Well this is a little step to make my planes bigger quality, and of course free for download to all Javelin Costumers.

To Download the Javelin for those who buyed directly from JRollon website, you should have received an e-mail.

For costumers that buyed from x-aviation, soon X-Aviation will send instructions (if not done yet) to download it.

For new costumers you will receive this 1.3 version for the same price as the 1.0 version.

JRollon Planes.

post-5-131369573543_thumb.png

Another problem: The battery drains although the generator is on.

(solved by opening in plane maker and saving again)

Madjason.. you have a personal message.

The battery problem is because is done for 9.31 so to make it for 9.40 yes.. you have to open the acf file and just save it. This happens with all planes (not this problem. what I say is you should always open and save with new version of PM).

The problem with the rotary of NAV don't know, because I didn't change anything on that.

Great! Received Email already ;)

But nothing from x-aviation concerning the SeaMax yet. Are those update notifications already out or will that take some more time? Just curious.

They will be coming out shortly. We are re-scripting the update process scripts for a few minor issues. You should see this very soon! ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Javier, I'm enjoying your planes and thanks for your comments on my id5556 videos on Youtube. Editing to within 4 mins is a real challenge, but the results speak for themselves - much more engrossing vids!

Anyway, you've told me that V1.2 for Seamax and 1.3 for Javvy are available, but I can't get any updates from X aviation (awaiting a reply for the Seamax, and they said more work was still being done on the Javvy. Are you able to help, if only to get rid of the black boxes from the GPS as you noticed!

DO NOT RUSH ON YOUR SUPERB CRJ, get it right and make it the envy of the entire flight sim world. But then again, don't delay either! Make it easier on us all by posting regular teaser vids, as you are, but pleeeze, one a week? Maybe smaller vids, concentrating on on little thing - like that snazzy sliding visor, which I'll end up sliding left and right for minutes!

Well done and keep going, we're all looking forward to yours and Anton's work.

Simon

• 2 years later...