Back home DC3

mutestyles

lol i finally did but it looks good either way. You know how it is when you get a new plane you jump in it and take off. You either crash or land because you didnt read the manual yet ha ha ha. Then after your excitement wears down a little you read the manual and like it even more :)

Been watching the thread for this bird over at FlightSim.com. I was pleasantly surprised when I read that it was for X-Plane, and not FSX as I had assumed from the level of detail in the shots. I'll say this, since I first got into X-Plane a couple years ago (v9.20) this sim has really matured and come into it's own. With the epic fail (IMHO) that is MS Flight, I think a lot of the old time MS fans will at least try out the demo for XP10 to see what the buzz is all about. It's third party products like this DC-3 that is going to be the real future of the X-Plane line. FSX would have died out long ago without all the amazing stuff that's been made for that sim, and seeing as how FS2004 still gets some new product from time to time, it seems quite obvious that the success and longevity of civilian flight simulators is directly related to the output of numerous high quality add-on aircraft, scenery, utilities, etc.

This DC-3 is a true work of flight sim art, and I can't wait for the SAAB to be released. Been flying my Falco all day and, even after all this time, I still marvel at the incredible attention to detail that was paid while building her.