Zroman's 777 Released

GrahamH

This thread is interesting :P . By the way I don't believe in the least bit that your computer got hacked but I DO HOPE that you try to act a bit mature because honestly you are embarrassing your own self. Maybe post a little less and take criticism positively rather than posting retarded comments. Learn to respect others. Also I'm sure you are starting to get on the nerves of mods here too, so if I were you, I would be more cautious.

Regards

Baber

lol u know what... FINE imma listen. so here we go.. and trust me boyz, this ain't easy :P

HI! i'm Zroman, a developer for x-plane .org, and this forum post is for announcements about my 777-300er, a conversion of Hiroshi Igami's 777-300ER, permission to use the model can be obtained a few pages back! I am also working on several other POSKY aircraft, including the 767, the 777-200ER (which will most likely be objects for the XPjets model and not a full aircraft) the 747-400, the 747-8 and the 737 NG series (the -800 will be strictly for the X737 model)

I am also developing an Airbus A321 from the default airbus and a CRJ from the default CRJ, both equipped with 3D cockpits!

here are some screenshots!

below is the A321! pretty fabulous night panel eh? it will feature partial FBW, although QPAC's plugin will not be a feature

i am also making tutorials for how to convert an aircraft from FSX into blender! be sure to check that out on my youtube channel

XplaneZroman!

johnny, la genta esta muy loca!

be sure to check me out on FB too!

post-7984-0-01772700-1330834134_thumb.pn

Edited by zroman

http://zolanskisden....swallowing.html

that's it.. after some thought, i've come to this conclusion. the blog is now terminating all aircraft projects for public use.

...and cue apologetic attitude in an attempt to win back everyone you alienated during your tirade so that you can stage a "surprise" comeback in the near future. Very predictable.

Edited by namaui
  • Upvote 1

...and cue apologetic attitude in an attempt to win back everyone you alienated during your tirade so that you can stage a "surprise" comeback in the near future. Very predictable.

nah, it's cool, not expecting anything. got a life to live outside of this place so i figured, meh, might as well leave it be for now. it's not like i'll be missed anyways!

Look dude. I never, ever said you were a stupid teen. Don't quit so easily. You just need to start again. Pick one aircraft you wish to convert. Get every single permission first, via email, and save these emails. Then proceed. When you complete the aircraft, compile these emails and include that in your aircraft release. Then, people will start to "accept" your work again. Never give up. And again, I never said you were a stupid teen.

Edited by karingka

Look dude. I never, ever said you were a stupid teen. Don't quit so easily. You just need to start again. Pick one aircraft you wish to convert. Get every single permission first, via email, and save these emails. Then proceed. When you complete the aircraft, compile these emails and include that in your aircraft release. Then, people will start to "accept" your work again. Never give up. And again, I never said you were a stupid teen.

words to live by.. thanks. good luck doing you, imma go do me somewhere else for now :)

I think Zroman and Ben Russell should live together. Imagine living in that house! All those diapers!

i would rather eat a grenade, kiss a bush master, eat a puffer fish whole and then jump in the mouth of a great white shark

Edited by zroman

I think Zroman and Ben Russell should live together. Imagine living in that house! All those diapers!

Wow Derek. I'm humbled by such a deep and meaningful post.

Perhaps if you made something more constructive than a useless forum post and had it ripped off by some useless idiot from "generation entitlement" you'd understand why I'm tearing into this little moron so hard.

Of course we have an excess of sooo many talented developers in the pipeline that we can afford to lose one. I would've thrown in the towel and walked away with my talent long ago if I was him. I doubt he'll have any shortage of industry places to utilise his talents in. Why stick with xplane, where the atmosphere is less than cordial?

There's a danger here of cutting one's nose off to spite one's face. How about mentoring, instead of constantly ripping into?

Edited by Nicola_M

Post 26: attempt at gentle coaxing.

Post 30: frustration with users inability to read (what was then a) two page thread and understand context of statements.

Post 36: patience for "generation entitlement" lost. gloves off.

You're all too damn soft.

And Nicola, you're absolutely right, there isn't week that goes by at the moment where I don't honestly wonder why I bother.

Actually Ben, I was referring to zroman. With all the slagging off and far-from-cordial atmosphere towards him, I wouldn't blame him walking away and using his talents on something else, like FPS/computer games or some other industry where they'll welcome him with open arms. Not for his attitude, but for his talent. You can tame the former, but rarely grow the latter; that's inbuilt.

But, anyone would think we can afford to let budding developers just walk away.

We should be nurturing them, not pushing them out the door because they make one or two mistakes. For every one zroman, there's a 1000 talentless wannabes who can only use xplane but not build for it.

Edited by Nicola_M
  • Upvote 1