Zroman's 777 Released

GrahamH

ATTENTION VIEWERS OF THE BLOG. SOMEONE HAS HACKED MY COMPUTER. PLEASE DISREGARD THE HORRID MESSAGE I POSTED RAPPING LIKE LIL' KIM. THAT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE POSTED AND I DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT ON THERE.

AGAIN, I HAVE BEEN HACKED. MY COMPUTER WILL BE UNDERGOING A MASSIVE SECURITY CHECK AND ALL PROJECTS ARE NOW ON HOLD

THAT POST WAS NOT ME I SWEAR! I CREATED THAT AS A WAY TO CALM DOWN, I NEVER INTENDED FOR IT TO BE POSTED.

look, i actually mean that, the post wasn't meant for you to see. i need to figure out who's managed to get into my files

I'm having a hard time believing this one...
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There's nothing a cheap thief hates more than being put in the spotlight and lit up for the world to see.

au contraire mom ami, J'aime le feu des projecteurs!

as i say, all the time. tout le publicité est bon publicité

after all, you guys are helping me reach the 10000 view point of my blog <3

Edited by zroman

I'll just say something. Zroman, you're not the only one who has been banned from the org. Nor are you the only one to be on the moderators receiving end. Venting about it in a blog will not make anyone from the org unban you. It will only cause more angst.

Sometimes it's best just to let things go and take it on the chin.

I'll just say something. Zroman, you're not the only one who has been banned from the org. Nor are you the only one to be on the moderators receiving end. Venting about it in a blog will not make anyone from the org unban you. It will only cause more angst.

Sometimes it's best just to let things go and take it on the chin.

lol what does take it on the chin mean?

srry, i didn't pay attention in english class :P

also, i vent to the blog because i see a lot of injust bannings on the .org. i mean, i know that mine was a proper and justified ban, but i talk to lots of people who get banned for the stupidest things i.e:

posting a livery for an aircraft by me

commenting about me in a positive light

posting in the wrong format for a d/load

i've honestly had two cases where it seems like the mod was just upset so he banned them... and that is tragic TT.TT

etc... if you want i can talk to others who got banned and make a better list...

all i'm saying is that the .org is very strict about rules. and it would be nice for new and future members to be in a community that is a little more lenient.

Edited by zroman

After stealing numerous aircraft bits (CaptainSim 707 exterior model, XPFW 737 flight model, XPJets 777 airfoils, and the Project Airbus A321 virtual cockpit to name a few) and being banned from a number of places, you are a fool for trolling on one of the last few places where interested people can listen to you.

After stealing numerous aircraft bits (CaptainSim 707 exterior model, XPFW 737 flight model, XPJets 777 airfoils, and the Project Airbus A321 virtual cockpit to name a few) and being banned from a number of places, you are a fool for trolling on one of the last few places where interested people can listen to you.

the airbus cockpit i'm using is the default FSX one.. not the project airbus one...

oh well, clearly you aren't here to forgive and forget, and i don't blame you... but dude, don't take down the a321 until it's released, that just ruins the fun :)

and um yup, i'm a foolish fool deal with it :P

now then, imma go and finish my a321

Edited by zroman

lol and one more thing, idc if you listen or not, i've got other sources (facebook and yahoo to name a few)

and there will ALWAYS be people talking about my aircrafts, after all, it's not like you guys are doing a good job satisfying them with good freeware models of the planes that THEY want... and let's be honest, that statement is the truth...

Edited by zroman

the airbus cockpit i'm using is the default FSX one.. not the project airbus one...

oh well, clearly you aren't here to forgive and forget, and i don't blame you... but dude, don't take down the a321 until it's released, that just ruins the fun :)

and um yup, i'm a foolish fool deal with it :P

now then, imma go and finish my a321

Well the hope of an aircraft mad completely made by you has gone. Don't know why I even hoped that you would get your act together.

• Upvote 1

Seriously dude, you are acting like a real idiot. I have several FS2004 conversions of very nice, high quality scenery's (one of them being KBOS, which I'm sure almost every X-Planer has installed) all done with written, EXPLICIT permission, which I could fish out of my email inbox for ANY of the moderators to see WHENEVER they wanted. Yes, I am providing "the crowd" with excellent quality free stuff, and I don't go boasting like a loser on forums like this one. You seriously need to grow up and act like a mature teenager. Can't wait till you get banned from this forum, too.

• Upvote 2

Seriously dude, you are acting like a real idiot. I have several FS2004 conversions of very nice, high quality scenery's (one of them being KBOS, which I'm sure almost every X-Planer has installed) all done with written, EXPLICIT permission, which I could fish out of my email inbox for ANY of the moderators to see WHENEVER they wanted. Yes, I am providing "the crowd" with excellent quality free stuff, and I don't go boasting like a loser on forums like this one. You seriously need to grow up and act like a mature teenager. Can't wait till you get banned from this forum, too.

lol. you actually think that i'll change? p-l-e-a-s-e i'm doing this for laughs! after all, i have a life outside of x-plane :) plus, if i get banned, i'll still produce aircrafts... at a faster rate if anything. besides, i'm only fourteen, i'm gonna do what i want, not grow up yet... you want maturity? perhaps you should go to a retirement home, or your mother's home. trust me you won't find it in any user here :) afterall, you act just as bad as i do, think you're a good person bitch please, i'm twenty times better. i look forward to meeting you in person, if that ever happens. besides, they're MY aircrafts, with permission from Hiroshi Igami, lest you forget. also, what does it matter if my aircrafts are not mine? nothing stops you from not d/loading them, just let me do me and i'll let you do you and we'll let them do them

Edited by zroman