Zroman's 777 Released

GrahamH

well, as i have said repeatedly :) whether or not i have permission is for you to decide. as far as i'm concerned, they're original

So if I buy a painting and get it framed, now its an original painting by me?

ah yes, but i have in fact shown you the proof right? go back one page, the proof's in the pudding.. or the photo in this case!

You're right. However I must have missed the messages between you and XPJets regarding the use of their 777 airfoils in "your" 777.

as far as i ever was concerned ,you were a freeware turned payware developer on x-plane.org!

After providing so much for free, there's something wrong with being compensated for your work?

You're a talentless arrogant little shit that needs to learn a thing or two about life.

Edited by namaui

it's not like you're in charge of sending people messages saying that they will be banned is it? as far as i ever was concerned ,you were a freeware turned payware developer on x-plane.org!

Well you are wrong. I am a moderator/forum staff member there, not one of the payware dev group, and you swore at me and called me names in your post then have the arrogance to ask me to use the 767 that I updated as if nothing was wrong...

Well you are wrong. I am a moderator/forum staff member there, not one of the payware dev group, and you swore at me and called me names in your post then have the arrogance to ask me to use the 767 that I updated as if nothing was wrong...

And even so, what's wrong with making payware planes, higher quality than any of your freeware ones will ever be?

People need to earn a living...

And even so, what's wrong with making payware planes, higher quality than any of your freeware ones will ever be?

People need to earn a living...

If that was directed at me then there is nothing wrong with it at all. In fact after i became a staff member on the .org i went on to co found ArmChair Aviation and worked with FlyJSim on the Q and the upcoming 727. It's not my primary sourse of income as you all know, but I do it because I love working with Jack, learning new things and helping to make high quality aircraft.

Uttering Threats

Threaten death or bodily harm

Under the Criminal Code, it is an offence to knowingly utter or convey a threat to cause death or bodily harm to any person. It is also an offence to threaten to burn, destroy or damage property or threaten to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that belongs to a person.

Penalties

The offence of utter death threat may be prosecuted by summary conviction or by indictment. If prosecuted by indictment, the accused person is entitled to elect trial by jury and upon conviction is liable to up to five years jail. In most cases, however, the offence is prosecuted by summary conviction, requiring a trial before a lower court justice. In this case, the maximum penalty is 18 months imprisonment.

What the Crown must prove

To secure a conviction at trial, the Crown must prove that the person making the threat did so knowingly. That is, the prosecution must show that he was aware of the words used and the meaning they would convey. It also must show that he intended the threat to be taken seriously, that is, to intimidate or strike fear into the recipient. It is not necessary that the person making the threat intend to carry it out or be capable of doing so. The motive for making the threat is equally irrelevant.

In assessing whether the words constitute a threat, they must be considered objectively. The court must ask: In the context and circumstances in which the words were spoken or written, the manner in which they were used, and the person to whom they were directed would they convey a threat to a reasonable person?

A history of violence between the parties may support a finding that the words were intended as a threat. Whether or not the person making the threat has an apparent ability to carry it out when the words are spoken, his use of gestures or acts, whether the recipient of the words takes them seriously, and disparity in size between the speaker and the recipient of the threat may all be relevant to an assessment of the speaker’s intent.

Conditional threat

A threat may be conditional. In 1986, the Ontario Court of Appeal ruled that it was a threat when a man phoned police and said he would shoot an officer who wanted to question him if the officer did not leave his property.

Idle threats

No offence is committed, however, if a threat is innocently made. The offence is not meant to criminalize idle threats or words blurted out only in anger, desperation, bitterness or frustration. Words said in jest or in a manner that they could not be taken seriously do not constitute a threat.

Intended victim need not know of threat

To be an offence, the threat need not be made directly to the intended victim. The intended victim need not even be aware of the threat. Nor is it necessary that the person making the threat intend that it be communicated to the target of the threat. The purpose of the offence is to protect the exercise of freedom of choice by preventing intimidation.

Lawful excuse

A threat made against a trespasser may be justified. However, the property owner must first ask the trespasser to leave and give him a reasonable opportunity to do so. A person in imminent danger or distress in the face of an aggressor may be justified in making threats as an act of self-defence.

Criminal Code Of Canada

PART VIII

OFFENCES AGAINST THE PERSON AND REPUTATION

Assaults

Uttering threats

264.1 (1) Every one commits an offence who, in any manner, knowingly utters, conveys or causes any person to receive a threat

(a) to cause death or bodily harm to any person;

( B) to burn, destroy or damage real or personal property; or

© to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that is the property of any person.

Punishment

(2) Every one who commits an offence under paragraph (1)(a) is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years; or

( B) an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding eighteen months.

Idem

(3) Every one who commits an offence under paragraph (1)( B) or ©

(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

( B) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 38; 1994, c. 44, s. 16.

check your statuses and posts you'll always be number two.

Who the fuck wants war?

fat-ass beef straight to your front door

Six7, it'll be a murder scene

I'm turning this into the site of 2013!

I hate you stuck-up arrogant little hoe

there ain't no one now that you can stoop below

why don't you step down or be more lenient

instead of banning people whenever you see convenient

c'mon boy the .org ain't showing you no love

while you reign down with an iron fist

yelling commands from above.

i'll keep firing at you non stop, you're not hot

you're burning up gaining haters real fast

now stand up and let's just see how long you last

I' smell a massacre

pick someone, go after him or her

Six7 you lookin like lunch to me.

just you, alright not the others YYZ

You and Brent S?

sorry bunch of swagger jackers

stuck up in your own world

while we deal with all your hits and lashes

now watch as i rise up from the ashes

and bring a new generation on you dot org bastards

the aircraft building here is taking off

while you make sounds with the EGO cough *cough* *cough*

listen up guys cuz this is it

i ain't sticking around for any of this shit

you want my planes, FINE i'll make them

but wait until the arrogants take a shit on them

look boy i don't like to be a bad bitch

never been the kind to have a beef and try to settle shit

but you are taking dumps on everybody

then i'll stand up for everybody

All i can say is you are like communism

always staring up into the mirror, Narcissism

black and yellow, we'll pull up in your ghetto

guns ablazing, posted up in stilettos

you're not super so take your cape off right now

it must suck to sell the aircrafts off Pay pal

you a hot mess, you a tragedy!

LAST NAME ANN FIRST NAME RAGEDY

i ride out 'till the gears fall off

and keep pushing till the last fan blade comes off

C'mon lighten up we're flying on an airplane

Zroman more anticipated than a LIN game.

~Queen B~

~zroman~

Look Six7, i ain't asking for much, just be more lenient and i'll cease all this

Edited by YYZatcboy
  • Upvote 1

Zroman, you are not helping your cause by posting stuff like that in your blog. You just really need to start making your own aircrafts mad maybe you can earn back the respect of your fellow x-planers but if you keep going at this rate I highly doubt it.

I knew YYZ that you are helping Jack on the 727 and that you did help with the Q. Directed at Zroman because he mentioned being a payware developer as something... abnormal. Don't ever be put off by people like him, we love your payware contribution and I can't wait for the 727!!

Zroman, I agree with most here, even though I'm a believer in all types of writing as 'art' in some form or another. You are very young, yet I sense very talented and inspired by many things, with a big future, IF you choose the right directions. You need to find your own niche, not ride on others. And expletives/insults won't gain you any more followers.

Don't send another abusive blog link in a comment to our blog or I'll erase it - The blog isn't just for grandstanding/leaving 'love' letters.

Who's this "Brent S"? Doesn't the term "swagger jacker" apply to you? Last I checked six7 nor "Brent S" stole any of your ideas and passed them off as their own, they banned you for doing that.

You are very young, yet I sense very talented and inspired by many things, with a big future, IF you choose the right directions. You need to find your own niche, not ride on others.

It's a shame, I really felt this way about him earlier on. It would have been nice having someone properly converting and improving FSX freeware for the X-Plane community. But now all I see is a punk seeking popularity on the internet, who thinks he's a big man because he can threaten people on a blog.

Message to Zroman from a fellow teen

I think that if you spend a while making your A320/21 and don't release your converted 767 until that is done then people might start to feel differently about you. I saw the forum where you were creating 3d objects for peter's A340 so I know that your not "talentless" but if you keep going this way then that talent will go to waste in the future. Who knows, if you clean up your act maybe the .org will give you a second chance?

ATTENTION VIEWERS OF THE BLOG. SOMEONE HAS HACKED MY COMPUTER. PLEASE DISREGARD THE HORRID MESSAGE I POSTED RAPPING LIKE LIL' KIM. THAT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE POSTED AND I DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT ON THERE.

AGAIN, I HAVE BEEN HACKED. MY COMPUTER WILL BE UNDERGOING A MASSIVE SECURITY CHECK AND ALL PROJECTS ARE NOW ON HOLD

THAT POST WAS NOT ME I SWEAR! I CREATED THAT AS A WAY TO CALM DOWN, I NEVER INTENDED FOR IT TO BE POSTED.

look, i actually mean that, the post wasn't meant for you to see. i need to figure out who's managed to get into my files

Edited by zroman

Hi ZRoman, thanks for showing the proof on the 777. My apologies.

Having said that, I've just seen your post on your blog about the moderators at the .org. Who on earth do you think you are, I think that's absolutely pathetic. Grow up.

i'd prefer to stay young ;)

that being said, i was hacked. my hardrive is full of shit that wasn't there just hours ago. i need to go and get it checked

ATTENTION VIEWERS OF THE BLOG. SOMEONE HAS HACKED MY COMPUTER. PLEASE DISREGARD THE HORRID MESSAGE I POSTED RAPPING LIKE LIL' KIM. THAT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE POSTED AND I DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT ON THERE.

AGAIN, I HAVE BEEN HACKED. MY COMPUTER WILL BE UNDERGOING A MASSIVE SECURITY CHECK AND ALL PROJECTS ARE NOW ON HOLD

THAT POST WAS NOT ME I SWEAR! I CREATED THAT AS A WAY TO CALM DOWN, I NEVER INTENDED FOR IT TO BE POSTED.

look, i actually mean that, the post wasn't meant for you to see. i need to figure out who's managed to get into my files

Delete it then!

Smells like a Weiner...

Stop trying to deflect and blame others. You've made your bed, now it's time to sleep in it.

hey, all i'm saying is that if you don't care, you should buzz-off :)

and what does that even mean? lol i'm not ready for sleep yet, it's only 9:00 ;) another thing, my bed isn't made right now :P

Edited by zroman