Zroman's 777 Released

GrahamH

P.S, could one of you send a message to YYZatcboy? i want to use his basic 767 model as the base for my 767 aircrafts

They have their own website and forum; feel free to go hang around over there.

http://armchairaviation.com/

Here's a tip; you have a much higher chance of regaining respect and credibility if you stop basing your work on other peoples aircraft and create something entirely from scratch.

They have their own website and forum; feel free to go hang around over there.

http://armchairaviation.com/

Here's a tip; you have a much higher chance of regaining respect and credibility if you stop basing your work on other peoples aircraft and create something entirely from scratch.

yes, i know. As it is now, it's quite a daunting task for a teenager :) even then, many of the aircrafts I use have horrible base models with a lot of generic stuff that needs to be fine tuned anyways. so most of my project do typically tear apart the aircraft and rebuild it later. either way, my A321 will be my first aircraft created totally without any base models.

yes, i know. As it is now, it's quite a daunting task for a teenager :) even then, many of the aircrafts I use have horrible base models with a lot of generic stuff that needs to be fine tuned anyways. so most of my project do typically tear apart the aircraft and rebuild it later. either way, my A321 will be my first aircraft created totally without any base models.

Best of luck with your A321. As a side note, I found your blog post a bit rude. No matter what audience it was intended for, I'm sure, better words can be selected to describe the scenario.

Regards

Baber

• Upvote 1

How did this post turn from an announcement about a new 777 in development to a debate about the legality of zroman's conversions?

It's not a "new" 777.

It's yet another conversion by zroman.

It's only natural that people are skeptical and cautious and expect it to be yet another rip off.

It's not a "new" 777.

It's yet another conversion by zroman.

It's only natural that people are skeptical and cautious and expect it to be yet another rip off.

Yeah. I guess we all have to wait for XPJets!

That one looks great, seriously...

oh, you're right. We should just ignore the bad behaviour and blindly hope that he learns, right?

Sorry; but this kind of things needs to be pulled into line. Someone has to teach the next generation. Feel free to lend a hand instead of being apathetic.

I agree with you on the fact that he needs to learn but do you go around calling 14 or 15 year old's in the street "talentless arrogant little shit", if you do then having an argument with you over this isn't even worth my time and if you don't why would you say it to someone over the internet. There are loads of much better ways of dealing with this problem.

Before anyone asks this 25 year old arrogant old guy with a stick up his ass said no to using my 767 update as the base for anything. It's based on the v.5 767 by XPFW anyway. Once they revoked the copyright I took it upon myself to update it just for fun, and being called names and swore at is not fun...

• Upvote 2

you know, as far as it goes now, i'll let you guys believe what you want, specially since even as i am banned from the forum, my aircrafts are still going strong.

It's inaccurate to call them "your" aircraft. The exterior models were a labor of love by other people within the MSFS community, and the flight models you've all copy-pasted so far were created by other people (occasionally without their knowledge).

The only people who keep "your" aircrafts "going strong" are either uninformed about you, don't care if you've stolen anything, or know you've stolen things before but don't care because all they see is a shiny animated exterior object.

• Upvote 1

Before anyone asks this 25 year old arrogant old guy with a stick up his ass said no to using my 767 update as the base for anything. It's based on the v.5 767 by XPFW anyway. Once they revoked the copyright I took it upon myself to update it just for fun, and being called names and swore at is not fun...

Thats a good way of stopping this, if no one gives permission then zroman will be forced to make his own aircraft. If he then uses an aircraft illegitimately then he deserves the punishment he got. I still think that I am going to wait for his A320 of A321 (whatever it was) before I call anyone "talentless".

...as a repeat offender I don't think zroman really cares if he has permission or not. :rolleyes:

well, as i have said repeatedly :) whether or not i have permission is for you to decide. as far as i'm concerned, they're original

please, i don't care about your opinion, and i don't care if you think i'm an arrogant teen who knows no better, however, if you're going to take an interest in anything i do, you may as well offer some constructive criticism too. :) but, i'm not your mother, so i won't nag.. enjoy!

Zroman

Edited by zroman

It's inaccurate to call them "your" aircraft. The exterior models were a labor of love by other people within the MSFS community, and the flight models you've all copy-pasted so far were created by other people (occasionally without their knowledge).

The only people who keep "your" aircrafts "going strong" are either uninformed about you, don't care if you've stolen anything, or know you've stolen things before but don't care because all they see is a shiny animated exterior object.

ah yes, but i have in fact shown you the proof right? go back one page, the proof's in the pudding.. or the photo in this case!

yes well, this was specifically a response to what i heard about users being banned for even mentioning my aircraft on the .org, after all it's not like they did anything wrong. besides, it's not like you're in charge of sending people messages saying that they will be banned is it? as far as i ever was concerned ,you were a freeware turned payware developer on x-plane.org!