Zroman's 777 Released

GrahamH

idk if you'll beleive me or not, but i can garuntee that this aircraft is done without any copying ( based it off the default 777) and you Can ASK Hiroshi himself whether or not i had permission to post this aircraft. also, be sure to check out my MD-80 (now released) and 767 coming soon!

Well, if you say so... You should try showing the .org your emails of proof and maybe they'll un-ban you.

TBH, i feel that six7 just hates me :P i don't think they'll ever let me back, (unless all of you protest) but be sure to check up on my aircrafts on my blog k? as it is now, the only place where these aircrafts will be uploaded is 4shared.

Well, the fact that you messed up the first time (uploading a copyrighted file without permission) grants them every right to ban you personally. The fact that they ban people who use your internet is also ok, because they need to make sure it's not you with another account. I'm sure that if you send a personal email to the owner of the website (Nicolas) with all your explaniations (and your approval emails from the authors of the original aircraft, which for some reason you still haven't shown us) he might let you re-join, but that is highly unlikely after what you posted on your "blog".

• Upvote 1

I think we have quite the right to accuse you as you've a history of illicit activity in this respect. The comment on your 'vent' saying they're all boring old fellas with sticks up our asses is plain out of order. With that kind of attitude it's surprising you get any positive attention.

Edited by FirstOfficerTom