Liveries of the CRJ-200

Japo32

What Liveries do you want to be seen on the final Release of the CRJ-200?  

375 members have voted

1. 1. What Liveries do you want to be seen on the final Release of the CRJ-200?

• Brit Air (France)
    • Air Canada Jazz (Canada)
    • Cimber Air (Denmark)
    • Lufthansa (Germany)
    • Air One (Italy)
    • J-AIR (Japan)
    • MexicanaLink (Mexico)
    • AirVolga (Russia)
    • British Airways (UK)
    • United (USA)
    • Delta (USA)
    • Belavia (Belarus)
    • Continental Express (USA)
    • Air Dolomiti (Italy)
    • Northwest Airlink (USA)
    • Malev Express

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Javier.

Would it be possible to throw in a couple of private liveries? I am not thinking of any one in particular. I like to fly bizjets. I saw on an earlier post on one of your threads a request for a bizjet conversion. I'm wondering if we can at least get a couple of liveries to satisfy this.

cool deal man letting the fans vote. if you make Lufthansa please make one of the crazy art liveries

I dont care really what you release but I would be very happy if you included a blank

white livery for doing repaints ( ideally a photoshop file with rivits and seams and shadows split in layers)

rock on Javier and Co.  +++ respect

I dont care really what you release but I would be very happy if you included a blank

white livery for doing repaints ( ideally a photoshop file with rivits and seams and shadows split in layers)

Yes yes.. I always do!.. and if people want I will include a download for painting in 3D on photoshop CS4 That is the best for stripes and see it in real time while painting. On The Javelin is already that system (2D and 3D templates)

well is difficult to answer those two question. The release date... I wanted to release it before August but I had lot of problems. After I found (or better to say Anton found me) everything was more clear. Everything is going really well.. but we can find any unexpected bug or whatever that can make it longer.

But if everything goes as it is going now, I would like to release it before christmass time. On December. Lets see...

About the price... As you maybe know I have 2 planes and 1 free. Both of them are really not expensive. Even the Seamax I lowered the price. But I was the only person. Now we are 2, and taxes here in Spain are starting to became bigger. Soooo.. of course won't be the same price as the Javelin or the Seamax. Will be more expensive. Around 40$ I think. All depends on money value change. Now Euros are stronger than Dollars. And I live on Euro country. Putting on dollars then makes it cheaper for european people but expensive for US citizens.

Don't know exactly.... but always I will try to find the perfect price.

I do believe this is becoming the best plane ever on X-Plane. That cost a little.

Hmm. 40 Dollars seems a bit steep.

If price were a true function of price, then it would work... A really quality plane for a big price. But, you must realize, in the real world there is a ceiling to the price... after a certain point, the price becomes too much, no matter how good the plane is. It's a great, great plane, but I can't see myself spending $40 dollars on this... that's considerably more than X-Plane itself.

Hmm. 40 Dollars seems a bit steep.

If price were a true function of price, then it would work... A really quality plane for a big price. But, you must realize, in the real world there is a ceiling to the price... after a certain point, the price becomes too much, no matter how good the plane is. It's a great, great plane, but I can't see myself spending $40 dollars on this... that's considerably more than X-Plane itself.

$40 is hardly steep for a product that fully simulates an aircraft in almost its entirety. Not even the FMS is X-Plane technology, but custom plug-in, as well as the autopilot system and all displays. The aircraft cannot be started just by jumping in the cockpit and going, but by reading the manual and checklists and doing it just like the real thing. It is, in itself, a simulator within a sim!

PMDG makes products that are $79+. Go figure there, right? Somehow, they are still about the most popular around for MSFS. I do believe that costs need to be justified, and I DO believe there is a threshold for costs of products ($79 is certainly pushing it quite a bit), but when you consider the man hours invested to do this stuff, it's insignificant. You'll get hours of enjoyment at your own disposal for the cost of a nice dinner at Olive Garden for two. Of course, if you can't manage that cost at this time it's understandable given the state of economies, but maybe it'll be something to gift yourself or save up for down the line should you want it that bad and are serious enough about how much you want to simulate in your X-Plane flights. The choice is yours...that's the beauty of it all! :o