Bae Jetstream 31/32

Japo32

Of course this is functional.... In this bird there is no ice caption... but there is a light that point into the leading edges of the wings to see if you have ice. This can be automatic or manual. Yesterday I had an accident because the ice... Put the heaters but was too late.

But this is not the only failures it can have. Lots more.. Forget about not looking the engine pointers.

Anyway..... I ENDED IT!!! I send it to Cameron and then I will make the video but I believe the plane release will be before the video.

It only has one livery for now.... but I pretend to make more in future updates. I want to keep this bird alive... It has been already a year with this one. Don't remember the exact date but if you look the first post I think it was also in December.

Anyway.. it has been too stress.. too much work. Hopes the release goes smooth.

• Upvote 3

It only has one livery for now.... but I pretend to make more in future updates.

Is it an easy plane to paint? I can try to paint the regs I fly on and some others I've encountered.

Besides that, it's looking really good. I think I'll have to go and buy X-Plane just for this :)

Is it an easy plane to paint? I can try to paint the regs I fly on and some others I've encountered.

Besides that, it's looking really good. I think I'll have to go and buy X-Plane just for this :)

well.. if you painted one of mines.. then it is the same... But still the templates are not out.. Will be.. in short time... but for now there was more important things to end.

Don't worry I want to paint some liveries and make a normal passenger configuration in future... and if I dare, program a passengers (with real 3D passengers) load datasheet.. but that is the future.. and future is nothing now.

I will buy this bird and have fun before the release of the 727, then i will have fun with that until the ixeg 737 is released. :)

This jetstream raise the bar once again in x-plane!

The last picture of the ice is incredibla, this prop is a beauty mr jrollon!!!

Edited by meshboy
  • Upvote 1

Well, when the Betas become final, and I learn how to do it. But going back to 32bits won't you make loose performance. The plane is going to be same performance with 64bits or 32. Only if you have more textures around you would notice it.

In my i7 4.5ghz nvidia 580 I have 40-70 good with hdr antialiased all full and shadows and reflections complete. All 32 bits.

• Upvote 1