Bae Jetstream 31/32

Japo32

Hi!

After thinking a lot, trying to know what plane to make by my own (with Philipp I will do other also more complicated), I think I finally found one that I like. O course I always look for those planes that are not so complicated but a joy to fly.

I discovered the PMDG Jetstream 41 and love it. But I don't want ot repeat the work. Not because I could not do what they did, but because always would be comparison between both planes.

I like more the 31/32 version because is shorter, and as you know with my planes I usually like to make small planes.

1770078.jpg

2020442.jpg

Of course if there is no other project with this plane or the 41 already started (I looked for one and didn't saw it).

It is needed info to make it better. All the documentation possible. Detailed pictures specially of cockpit. Overhead, circuit breaker and back panels or back cockpit. Ceiling of the cockpit.. Details of landing gears.. etc.

Hope you like. Of course if the project goes ahead because no other competitor, I cannot say anything of time finishing. Not drawn a vertex.

Thanks!

• Upvote 4

Just a suggestion, but perhaps you could work with Peter Hager - both your strengths would appear to complement each other.

Maybe.. don't know.. Philipp is in, of course, but with that bird is needed more than 1 programmer I guess, because the ammount of work is huge.

Also has to see how is the product from Aerosoft if they release it.

With the CRJ200 we have made an step forward, so making a 320 with default systems like the 747 I made for xplane 10 wouldn't be good.

Well we will see.

What I like of this Jetstream is that you don't have any FMS so, you have to fly the plane manually following the routes watching the HSI, etc... but also like the shape of the plane.

Well.. I will start working on it in January... if I can find good manuals and numbers to fill in plane maker.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the aircraft, but If I were you, I would concentrate my efforts on A320...

There are sometimes where you have to say "I can't" and trully that plane would take 2-3 years of development. The CRJ200 beeing much more easier than an Airbus toke 2.5 years. An Airbus needs to be done with a team all together and with good money garanteed to not look any other money outside for some years.

I could do the Airbus without FMC and without all the systems. Even Philipp can use the VAS-FMC for x-plane done... Maybe.. we have discuss it. There is no rush at all. The good work takes time.

We will see. Nothing is lost. It is in my computer and backups.

There are sometimes where you have to say "I can't" and trully that plane would take 2-3 years of development. The CRJ200 beeing much more easier than an Airbus toke 2.5 years. An Airbus needs to be done with a team all together and with good money garanteed to not look any other money outside for some years.

I could do the Airbus without FMC and without all the systems. Even Philipp can use the VAS-FMC for x-plane done... Maybe.. we have discuss it. There is no rush at all. The good work takes time.

We will see. Nothing is lost. It is in my computer and backups.

I agree with you! Nothing is lost:-) Only time will tell. Anyway this aircraft seems a good solution for a mid-term project. And I hope Philip and you will continue to implement the systems of the CRJ200 to make it more realistic. I will always support u in any case!

Davide

• 4 weeks later...