HotStart Challanger 650

Car147

Hi

I am having trouble with the challanger for the past week or so, what is happening is the whole sim locks up and freezes only with this aircraft at some stage of the configuring for flight, or taxi . I have never been able to get off the ground. Zink is off (AMD Cpu) i had a look at the log but cannot see anything amiss.

Any help appreiciated.

C.Rose

Log.txt

Ok, with the plugin folder empty i managed to finally get into the air with a planned flight KRNT - KBOS. But an hour into the flight and for no apparant reason than changing the range on the centre console, bang... frozen again.

Pretty much at a loss as it has been a new install, and have no issues with any other aircraft. I flew the Toliss A 340 from WSSS- EGLL the other day (13rs in total) with no problems at all.

No i forgot to copy it before running the sim again. But what i did notice was there were errors reporting my joystick, Throttles were not calibrated. but they were. so at a loss with that one. I dare say that could have caused the lock up, as it happened when i was adjusting the range.

Thanks

I hoping this is the correct place for my questions. I've started having problems with quick look keys. Some time they work and other time not at all. The number pad works great other wise. It stops working at different times, so I can not isolate any single problem. It also looks like Gizmo has an issue with the quick looks.  I'm starting to believe it may be caused form my X52 Pro H.O.T.A.S. It appears to me made for MSFS and not X-Plane12. After years of using the quick key, its habit. I can not find any key binding for fuel panel above co-pilot seat.

Second question, why do I get a license update frequently?

On 5/14/2023 at 2:03 AM, N53E said:

I hoping this is the correct place for my questions. I've started having problems with quick look keys. Some time they work and other time not at all. The number pad works great other wise. It stops working at different times, so I can not isolate any single problem.

Are you running any other kind of plugin that can conflict with the viewpoints?

On 5/14/2023 at 2:03 AM, N53E said:

Second question, why do I get a license update frequently?

You can set this to auto renew in the Gizmo settings.