Take Command: SR22 Entegra v2.0.0 Update Released!

Cameron

This will serve as an official announcement that we have released the version 2.0.0 update for the SR22 Entegra Series. All customers who have purchased the SR22 Entegra Series up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the SR22 Entegra Series from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 2.0.0 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original SR22 Entegra Series download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

New Features:

• Fully Optimized for X-Plane 12!
  • Updated Entegra avionics to handle the X-Plane navigation and airport formats with X-Plane 12
  • Entirely revamped 3D model, animations, and textures; designed and optimized for X-Plane 12 format changes and the new rendering engine.
  • Updated FMOD sound pack to take advantage of XP12 FMOD features, integrate new sound samples, and more
  • ARM64 support prepped for future. (Note: For ARM64 Mac (M1+ processors) users, ensure you are running Rosetta for now.

Bug Fixes & Improvements:

• T-1849 Runways not showing on MFD
  • T-1795 Entegra 'Nearest Airports' page not populating
  • T-1818 PFD engine data order wrong
  • T-1775 SR2X Entegra PFD VSI adjustment should be ±50 fpm
  • T-1865 Additional Animation Datarefs
  • T-1863 Flap balloon too pronounced
  • T-1778 Flight control effectiveness XP12
  • T-1864 Elevator authority not enough down trim
  • T-1861 Add LPV Receiver for LPV Approach Capability
  • T-1763 Update to ARM Build
  • T-1862 Update Multi-threaded renderer
  • T-1807, T-1804 SR2x Entegra Crashes XP on launch
  • T-1853 Payload Arm Dataref replaced for X-Plane 12
  • T-1852 Weather datarefs updated for latest X-Plane 12 versions
  • T-1391 Rudder Pedal animation bug
  • T-1871 Engine sound tweaks
  • T-1868 Remove HUD objects (we plan on reintroducing the AOA hud in the future with the XP12 HUD system)
  • T-1872 Airplane too fast, general drag performance tuning
  • Nose gear height fix for compression
  • IVS fix
  • (SR20) Altitude compensating fuel pump fix
  • T-1718 SR20 misses oxygen refill button
  • T-1671/T-1760 Update to use common TSLIB system (massive infrastructure rewrite)
  • T-1669 Fix behavior of RSG Popups with MFD
  • T-1754 Straight and Level DFC90 Change to 1° pitch
  • T-1759 Fix transponder VFR command label
  • T-1706 Fix settings files from appearing empty
  • T-1705 Add vacuum override dataref option
  • T-1702 CAPS Override command issue
  • T-1746 +ve FF with Fuel Selector to OFF
  • T-1732 Should not be able to prime with fuel selector off
  • T-1730 Spark Plug Fouling not reproducible (Increased RPM drop on single mag when spark plugs are fouled)
  • T-1713 Fix use of deprecated dataref in physics
  • T-1716 Increase torque of C24ST5 Starter
  • T-1717 Migrate to support XP12 weight and balance system
  • Texture material fixes
  • Seat backs flipped normals
  • New interior trim normal map and improved ambient occlusion
  • Lighting adjustments

…. and many other tweaks to improve behavior for X-Plane 12

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

2 minutes ago, diamonddriller said:

Is this OK in XP11 as well?

The installer maintains a branch for an X-Plane 11 install so that you'll still have access to the product, however, the version installed for X-Plane 11 is frozen at the last update released (1.2.0). From this update forward, all changes to the product will apply to X-Plane 12 only.

28 minutes ago, jrivard said:

Hi Cameron,

Trying to install but get "Unable to download component SR-22 Series XP12: Component file version does not match." at the end of the download.

Just an FYI.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Are you running Mac or Windows? I did quite a bit of testing here before releasing, but on the Mac side. I may need to re-compile on Windows if this continues.

• Cameron changed the title to Take Command: SR22 Entegra v2.0.0 Update Released!
3 hours ago, malenca said:

Installarion was ok, but sim is crashing on loading.... The DFC90 works ok!!

Log.txt 139.09 kB · 4 downloads

In "Aircraft/X-Aviation/SR22 Series Entegra/TorqueSim SR22TN Entegra/plugins/sr_systavi/settings", open the file "settings.cfg" in a text editor. If that file doesn't exist, you can create that file with that name. In that file, try setting "disable_mtuploader = 1".

On 4/28/2023 at 6:47 PM, Coop said:

In "Aircraft/X-Aviation/SR22 Series Entegra/TorqueSim SR22TN Entegra/plugins/sr_systavi/settings", open the file "settings.cfg" in a text editor. If that file doesn't exist, you can create that file with that name. In that file, try setting "disable_mtuploader = 1".

Thank you...with this change it runs but the PFD (LH display) keeps flickering. Doesn't matter if you change the RPM or turn them off and on..

The TN version no issues at all...  

33 minutes ago, malenca said:

Thank you...with this change it runs but the PFD (LH display) keeps flickering. Doesn't matter if you change the RPM or turn them off and on..

The TN version no issues at all...  

You are getting this with the SR22 normally aspirated, but not the TN?

9 hours ago, Coop said:

You are getting this with the SR22 normally aspirated, but not the TN?

I having the Avidyne entegra crashing on aspirated one....and the one I did modified setting disable_mtuploader = 1 keeps flickering the primary display...

On TN version it was running well since installation....

Any ideas?

And about the SVS on MAC computer (Intel) there were no remarks except on the ones using zink ( and that's not the case on Mac version with AMD cards)...But if I keep as per the installation then it crash.

Edited by malenca

14 hours ago, malenca said:

I having the Avidyne entegra crashing on aspirated one....and the one I did modified setting disable_mtuploader = 1 keeps flickering the primary display...

On TN version it was running well since installation....

Any ideas?

And about the SVS on MAC computer (Intel) there were no remarks except on the ones using zink ( and that's not the case on Mac version with AMD cards)...But if I keep as per the installation then it crash.

The plugins between the two aircraft, so the crash would result from the different settings. I'll see if we can figure out what is going on with the flickering though.

Good Morning.

I received your email regarding the 2.0.0 update and logged in to your website and downloaded the installer.

All went well and the aircraft loads and looks fine. 

No power unfortunately and the keys won't move from the dashboard tray. I hear a sound effect when any of the switches are moved.

Both fuel tanks are empty, when I go to the Weights and Balance page in Xplane, and set to default values, its empty again back in the aircraft?

I can't see the Energia W&B menu mentioned elsewhere. The aircraft says it activated and the "key" popout at the RH side of screen says its valid.

Its X-Plane 12.04 with Windows 10 Home running three monitors.

All input appreciated.

Thank you, G.

18 hours ago, Notebook said:

Good Morning.

I received your email regarding the 2.0.0 update and logged in to your website and downloaded the installer.

No power unfortunately and the keys won't move from the dashboard tray. I hear a sound effect when any of the switches are moved.

Both fuel tanks are empty, when I go to the Weights and Balance page in Xplane, and set to default values, its empty again back in the aircraft?

I can't see the Energia W&B menu mentioned elsewhere. The aircraft says it activated and the "key" popout at the RH side of screen says its valid.

All input appreciated.

Thank you, G.

In order to debug what is going on, we will need you to send us a copy of the X-Plane log.txt file. You can find a guide to get this file here: 

How to find the X-Plane log.txt file?

Good Morning.

All input appreciated.

Thank you, G.

Thank you for the prompt reply Coop. I will do that now, G.

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic