HotStart Challanger 650

Car147

Hi

I had not flown the Challanger for awhile, but when i went to use it last night, no screens display at all in the cockpit, I have tried everything from double checking i am going through the start up process correctly, to removing plugins, and re-installing the Challanger.

All i get is blank screens, and the aircraft plate at the front of console is like back to front? also when i try to pop-out screens all i get is the X top right to close, there is no screen?

AMD system with the following specs

AMD Ryzen7 58003dx 32gb DDR4 Ram, Radeon RX6800 16gb, MSI 570 Pro M/Board

As i say, it worked perfectly for months, so i cannot understand the change that has caused this, or is it due to a recent XP12 update??

Plane is totally unusable at the moment due to this.

Cheer's

unknown_2023_03.22-22_27.png

unknown_2023.03.22-22.27_1.png

unknown_2023_03.22-22.27_2.png

17 minutes ago, Car147 said:

How do you suggest not using Zinc? Whatever that is. And how do i go about disabling it?

There’s a checkbox on the right hand side of the Graphics settings in X-Plane. It may have been automatically enabled, if so, I can only apologise on Laminar’s behalf as I believe this is a premature decision.

Edited by Pils
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pils said:

There’s a checkbox on the right hand side of the Graphics settings in X-Plane. It may have been automatically enabled, if so, I can only apologise on Laminar’s behalf as I believe this is a premature decision.

Thanks for your help, it does indeed seem as if Laminar had enabled it, as i just recieved a message when logging into the sim stating they have removed the auto selection of Zinc.

All working fine again.

Many thanks

Edited by Car147
  • Like 1