Not a Developer, but

Rick310

Hey, I am not a developer, but I do make my own airport sceneries for x-plane 11. I am still learning , so my scenery are not by perfect, but useable. My lastest scenery was for KHSG. Located 10 miles NW of Thermopolis, Wyoming. Replaces KTNP that closed years ago. And is not a default airport in x-plane 11. My first airport I made from scratch in WED editor.

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in?

Question- Can I make roads in WED editor or is this for airport sceneries only?

1 hour ago, Rick310 said:

Question- Can I make roads in WED editor or is this for airport sceneries only?

You can make road overlays in WED, yes. However, unless it's a rural area this could get tedious really quick.

A better solution would be to get the road data from OSM and then learn how to load this data for use in DSFTool from Laminar Research (X-Plane creators).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2023 at 8:51 AM, Cameron said:

A better solution would be to get the road data from OSM and then learn how to load this data for use in DSFTool from Laminar Research (X-Plane creators).

Hi Cameron,

I looked into to the solution to making roads in x-plane 11. Way above my pay grade. I am not a programmer and do not understand any of the lingo.