Where is Pause at TOD configuration?

Mandretti

Thanks!  

Let me know if I should post separately - but when I'm getting ready to taxi the Gen 1 and Gen 2 CAS warnings come on.  The switches are in the on position, so to clear CAS I turn off then on again.  Not sure why this is happening.  

Also where do I config inHg/ hPa?

How can I make the ATS indication brighter. 

Edited by Mandretti

On 1/20/2023 at 12:44 PM, rjb4000 said:

Are you starting the engines with the GEN 1/2 switches off? 

I'm following the checklists so I believe so.  But I'm working off of saved configurations so it's possible I'm not depending on which config I'm using.  I'll check that.  I'm assuming you're asking because if they are on they will shut off after start?  

On 1/20/2023 at 12:18 PM, Mandretti said:

How can I make the ATS indication brighter. 

Sorry I forgot to reply to this one.
Are you asking about the ATS info display window by the FCP?

Someone with more knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong but from memory it will be on the very lower section of the main "pedestal" where the PFD/MFD light knobs are. It's a rotary knob called INTEG, just keep in mind there are 3 knobs if I'm not mistaken, each one responsible for a different section of the cockpit.

regards

7 minutes ago, Mandretti said:

No problem!  So none of the three rotary knobs there increase the brightness of the ATS annunciator/indicator.  

Sorry about that, have you tried the other rotary knobs beside those? They all control different lights. I'm almost sure during a night flight one day (I only recently bought the Challenger and haven't had much time with it yet) I was able to dim the brightness on that particular display together with FCP backlights. 

sorry I can't be more helpful not having access to the simulator right now

1 hour ago, Mandretti said:

I'm assuming you're asking because if they are on they will shut off after start?  

I'm not exactly sure what's happening behind the scenes, but the checklist calls for the engine start to occur with the GEN switches off, then once the engines are running they are turned on. Were you able to resolve this?

On 1/22/2023 at 12:08 PM, rjb4000 said:

I'm not exactly sure what's happening behind the scenes, but the checklist calls for the engine start to occur with the GEN switches off, then once the engines are running they are turned on. Were you able to resolve this?

No - but I haven't looked at this in a bit.  I'll check it out again.