RealityXP GTN750 does not show

divinglyc

Hi!

I am using MU-2 in XP11 and I have the GTN750 license.

However, in the plane, I cannot use the GTN750 though I have set it.

The GTN750 "Window" only showed black screen with "rebooting" on it but never showed up.

What can I do to fix it? Thanks!

Edited by divinglyc
Solved

Never seen that one...anything that shows up on the GTN display itself is provided by the GTN plugin and not though me.  I just give it a 'window' to draw on and pass the button presses onto the GTN plugin.  Might have to query RXP on this one.   Can you provide a screenshot with the message on it?

-tk

1 hour ago, tkyler said:

Never seen that one...anything that shows up on the GTN display itself is provided by the GTN plugin and not though me.  I just give it a 'window' to draw on and pass the button presses onto the GTN plugin.  Might have to query RXP on this one.   Can you provide a screenshot with the message on it?

-tk

Thanks for your reply! I will take the screenshot next time I launch it! :)

4 hours ago, divinglyc said:

Hi!

I am using MU-2 in XP11 and I have the GTN750 license.

However, in the plane, I cannot use the GTN750 though I have set it.

The GTN750 "Window" only showed black screen with "rebooting" on it but never showed up.

What can I do to fix it? Thanks!

Have you updated the Plugin to the latest version? A new version was released a few weeks ago so it is now XP11 and XP12 compatible. Also in the plugin check that the 750 is set to be the master devise. It should then power up when you power up the aircraft. I have the full glass cockpit in XP12 including both the 750 and 650 and they work perfectly. 

7 hours ago, tkyler said:

-tk

1650058964_xsMU2B60_4B_GNS-2023-01-1607_34_57.thumb.png.bce20ce532c215d01ddb1ea7c74461b0.png

Hi! Here is the screenshot.. The GTN is up to date and is set to Master.....

xsMU2B60_4B_GNS - 2023-01-15 10.56.44 AM.png

擷取.PNG

3 hours ago, Tassierob said:

Have you updated the Plugin to the latest version? A new version was released a few weeks ago so it is now XP11 and XP12 compatible. Also in the plugin check that the 750 is set to be the master devise. It should then power up when you power up the aircraft. I have the full glass cockpit in XP12 including both the 750 and 650 and they work perfectly. 

Thanks! 

Yes, it's up to date.. and set as Master device in GTN1.

I have posted my setting.

Could you please help me confirm that it was set correctly?

8 hours ago, tkyler said:

-tk

4 hours ago, Tassierob said:

Hi!

Sorry! After I restart my PC, it's normal now~~~ :D

Thanks for helping me!

• divinglyc changed the title to XPreality GTN750 does not show
16 hours ago, tkyler said:

-tk

Hi! After trying for a few more times, I find that it's not solved... It happened later again if I tried to make a second flight (after reloading XP11).

Sometimes it works if I reboot my PC, but sometimes not. 

Edited by divinglyc

• divinglyc changed the title to RealityXP GTN750 does not show
20 hours ago, divinglyc said:

Hi! After trying for a few more times, I find that it's not solved... It happened later again if I tried to make a second flight (after reloading XP11).

Sometimes it works if I reboot my PC, but sometimes not. 

Make sure to check your power settings. Set to always on and see what happens. If no joy with that then remove all your plugins except the GTN and see if that makes a difference. If it does then put them back one by one until you find the one that is interfering. Finally try a fresh install if the aircraft.

Power settings.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tassierob said:

Make sure to check your power settings. Set to always on and see what happens. If no joy with that then remove all your plugins except the GTN and see if that makes a difference. If it does then put them back one by one until you find the one that is interfering. Finally try a fresh install if the aircraft.

Power settings.jpg

Thanks a lot! I will try it later!

Edited by divinglyc

On 1/17/2023 at 10:13 AM, Tassierob said:

Power settings.jpg

Hi!  Thanks so much for your suggestion! I think it has solved this Issue for me .. 

So far it has worked well for the last 3-4 flights! :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, divinglyc said:

Hi!  Thanks so much for your suggestion! I think it has solved this Issue for me .. 

So far it has worked well for the last 3-4 flights! :)

Fantastic news. After multiple flights it sounds like it’s fixed. If you don’t have it I can recommend getting the G500 plugin for it too. It gives you the full glass cockpit almost identical to MU2B60’s channels set up. He has some great tips on handling her too. 

5 hours ago, Tassierob said:

Fantastic news. After multiple flights it sounds like it’s fixed. If you don’t have it I can recommend getting the G500 plugin for it too. It gives you the full glass cockpit almost identical to MU2B60’s channels set up. He has some great tips on handling her too. 

Thanks for your suggestion! I will go have a look!! :)