RGS G500 integration with RealityXP GTN 750 on MU-2

Hello guys,

this is my first post here. I recently bought the MU-2, G500 and GTN 750. I'm new to XP11 addons to I may be doing something wrong. My XP11 database is updated, but it's different than the GTN 750 database due to the reason you guys may know about. The problem is that the G500 isn't recognizing the flight plan I set on GTN 750 and, therefore, I'm not able to fly using the autopilot on nav mode (GPS and VLOC). Is that due to the mismatch of database between these two products? If so, how can I downgrade my xp11 database or upgrade the gtn 750?

Hi and thanks for purchasing!.   With regards to the MU2, the NAV mode does not follow GPS routes.   Refer to the Autopilot docs at the link below which explains the reasons and the (real life) workaround using GPSS.

In particular, see the paragraphs regarding:  "HDG Button / GPSS Operation / NAV Button"

http://www.togasim.com/mu2docs/supplements/spz500.html

Other aircraft may have different AP behavior/modes, but i cannot speak to those, only the MU2s.

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 1:04 PM, tkyler said:

Hi and thanks for purchasing!.   With regards to the MU2, the NAV mode does not follow GPS routes.   Refer to the Autopilot docs at the link below which explains the reasons and the (real life) workaround using GPSS.

In particular, see the paragraphs regarding:  "HDG Button / GPSS Operation / NAV Button"

http://www.togasim.com/mu2docs/supplements/spz500.html

Other aircraft may have different AP behavior/modes, but i cannot speak to those, only the MU2s.

Hello, thanks for answering. After trying to figure out what happened, it's working. The "problem" was on some gtn 750 settings. The only issue that I'm trying to understand now is this one on the picture: just the active leg loads into G500 map. Do you know how can I put all waypoints there?

Thank you

1.PNG

Edited by Luiz Giorgi

13 hours ago, Luiz Giorgi said:

Hello, thanks for answering. After trying to figure out what happened, it's working. The "problem" was on some gtn 750 settings. The only issue that I'm trying to understand now is this one on the picture: just the active leg loads into G500 map. Do you know how can I put all waypoints there?

Thank you

Can you send a screenshot of the entire GTN settings page? (Just scroll through the settings and send that collection of screenshots to get the whole thing)

• 2 weeks later...