Problem with the "ap_pitch_whell_nose" command [solved]

Bulva

Próbuję bezskutecznie używać tych dwóch poleceń, aby przypisać je do przycisków na moim własnym kontrolerze:

---- AP PITCH TRIM KOŁO ----
xscenery / mu2b60 / ap_pitch_wheel_nose_down
xscenery / mu2b60 / ap_pitch_wheel_nose_up

Próbowałem skryptu lua, ale też bez skutku.

Co ja robię źle ???

Edited by Bulva

Thx.
Of course, if I use predefined assignment in Yoke settings everything works fine:

1.jpg.21ee63e95dedfa14212dc073376d75f4.jpg

My problem is that I need to assign these commands to Knobster.
When I assign the commands: "xscenery / mu2b60 / ap_pitch_wheel_nose_down" and "xscenery / mu2b60 / ap_pitch_wheel_nose_up" to a Knobster rotary encoder, it does not work.

2.jpg.527945153d14d01179add371f53ea5c4.jpg

And this is a fragment of the lua script that I tried to activate these commands   with  (for knobster encoder):

1.jpg.8fc30ec3cafdb9ed247f5d84db970f3c.jpg

The script works fine up to a point. Ie, I can start the ap pitch wheel nose down or up mode (in knobster encoder), but the autopilot then "is stupid" - does not align  hight selected ALT SEL (AP mode switches from V/S to ALT, but the plane continues to ascend).

2.jpg.1db2559e4e8679a92420f7a6857aa2c3.jpg

I am sure you can execute these commands using a Knobster encoder, but I don't know how to do it ... 

The situation seems to be under control   ;)
The lua script works and worked fine with the knobster encoder.
My stupid mistake was with incorrectly assigning a command to the AP disconnect button - "Disco servos, yaw damp, and trim any side".
This meant that once the trimmer was turned off, it would never be activated in AP mode again. Even after the flight is reset. Only restarting XP helped.
Now I assigned the command "Disco servos, fit dir" and everything is probably OK.

• Bulva changed the title to Problem with the "ap_pitch_whell_nose" command [solved]