[SOLVED] Multiple CTDs while entering flight plan into FMS.

MountainFlyer

10 hours ago, MountainFlyer said:

Multiple CTDs while trying to entering flight plan in the FMS. Specifically the moment that I try entering departure airport and hit the LSK 1L button.

You've run into a very rare corner case where a compiler bug broke the CL650 on macOS. We have a workaround for this in the v1.7 beta version, which is available to any existing CL650 owners. I'll send you an unlock code for the beta in a direct message.

• skiselkov changed the title to [SOLVED] Multiple CTDs while entering flight plan into FMS.
13 hours ago, skiselkov said:

You've run into a very rare corner case where a compiler bug broke the CL650 on macOS. We have a workaround for this in the v1.7 beta version, which is available to any existing CL650 owners. I'll send you an unlock code for the beta in a direct message.

Hi Same problem here, Im on macOS and each time I try to eitheir load a simbrief FPLN or manually with a .FMS or even when I enter the airport its crash...

Would it be possible to have the workaround ? if its the same issue

On 11/1/2022 at 12:48 AM, skiselkov said:

I'm having exactly the same problem. Can you please send me details of where I can get the beta.

Thanks 

John

Just read the forum advice post.... creating a new post.

Edited by JohnD

3 hours ago, edsn said:

I am having the same problem.  When is the version 1.7 coming so I can get it?

When it's ready. Hopefully soon? I think the target is to be ready for when X-Plane 12.00 is in general availability (post-early access beta), and includes initial support for 12's features (maybe not everything new will be 100% ready).

• 2 weeks later...