[Fixed in beta] CTD when descending into LPPT

softreset

Simbrief route - DCT MERIT DCT HFD DCT PUT DCT WITCH DCT ALLEX/M080F350 N25A CARAC/M080F370 DCT JEBBY DCT BOBTU DCT 44N050W 46N040W 47N030W 45N020W DCT BANAL/N0458F370 DCT BUSEN BUSE5P

Crash scenario - Descending on the STAR through FL160 past BUSEN. Was planning the ILS 02 and PESEX was in the flight plan as a fix and as a hold (directly after the fix). I put the PESEX fit into the scratchpad and then put it over the PESEX hold (to remove it and fly direct from PESEX to NETVO.

Immediate CTD when updating the flight plan to override/remove the hold.

Bummer too... 6 hours in.

Log.txt

Edited by ois650

32 minutes ago, Pils said:

This should be fixed in next release (available in beta now).

Thanks. If I wanted to redo the flight before then, is there a work-around? I assume it's the overwrite of the hold that caused the CTD. Fly the hold? Go into heading and fly direct? I was probably visual with the field anyway at that point.

It's the trip on a VA world tour and I've got the rest of the week off, so I'd love to knock it out in the next 48-hours.

4 minutes ago, softreset said:

Thanks. If I wanted to redo the flight before then, is there a work-around? I assume it's the overwrite of the hold that caused the CTD. Fly the hold? Go into heading and fly direct? I was probably visual with the field anyway at that point.

It's the trip on a VA world tour and I've got the rest of the week off, so I'd love to knock it out in the next 48-hours.

Don’t know, sorry.

• ois650 changed the title to [Fixed in beta] CTD when descending into LPPT