X plane 12

prospecta 88

• 1 month later...

Hi Coop,

any updates on (beta) approximate release date of the new TorqueSim M20R for XP12 (I've read the post above).
As a real world M20R O2 GX driver (and of course user of your AFM M20 and RSG G1000 suite) I'm eagerly waiting for it!

Best,
Matthias

P.S. I would of course make myself available as beta tester (and wouid be happy to have the model in my livery (Matterhorn white, maroon, gold stripes and FAA registration number ;-)

7 hours ago, MatthiasArnold said:

Hi Coop,

any updates on (beta) approximate release date of the new TorqueSim M20R for XP12 (I've read the post above).
As a real world M20R O2 GX driver (and of course user of your AFM M20 and RSG G1000 suite) I'm eagerly waiting for it!

Best,
Matthias

P.S. I would of course make myself available as beta tester (and wouid be happy to have the model in my livery (Matterhorn white, maroon, gold stripes and FAA registration number ;-)

It's still on our list of projects we are juggling and working towards :) First priority for us right now, is finalizing our SR2X XP12 updates. The TorqueSim M20 and CJ525 our our next TorqueSim aircraft releases, though not necessarily in that order.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for writing on an old thread, but I think it's pointless to start a new one. I'm planning to get the M20 collection this week, as I'm looking for a good single prop with a G1000. Does it work on an acceptable way on XP12?
I'll also get the new version for xPlane 12 as soon as it comes out, but I'm wondering if it the meantime this will do the trick.

6 hours ago, lstinziano said:

Sorry for writing on an old thread, but I think it's pointless to start a new one. I'm planning to get the M20 collection this week, as I'm looking for a good single prop with a G1000. Does it work on an acceptable way on XP12?
I'll also get the new version for xPlane 12 as soon as it comes out, but I'm wondering if it the meantime this will do the trick.

I haven't doing thorough testing of it (and as we aren't supporting XP12 with the current AFM version, so it isn't guaranteed), but it should mostly work. The main feature I know of that is not working is Synthetic Vision on XP12. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 7:21 AM, lstinziano said:

Yep works for me fine, the SV does work somewhat, I don't crash from using it but it does work. I've had to fix a few small things like trim, ap and power but outside of this I have it working well and been flying all over with it the last month or so.