TOGA Simulation MU-2 Marquise v2.0.3 Update Released!

Cameron

This will serve as an official announcement that we have released the TOGA Simulations MU-2 Marquise version 2.0.3 update. All customers who have purchased the MU-2 Marquise v2 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the MU-2 Marquise v2 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 2.0.3 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original MU-2 Marquise v2 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

See all the v2.0.3 changes by clicking here!

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 1

Great news!
A (very) small first observation: The acf_version.txt says 2.0.3 (as to be expected), but the .acf files (xsMU2B60_4B_GLASS.acf etc.) all still contain "P acf/_version 2.0.2". Which obviously means they are displayed in XP with "2.0.2" on their tile for the A/C selection. Just did confuse me a bit at first :D

3 minutes ago, snakem12 said:

Great news!
A (very) small first observation: The acf_version.txt says 2.0.3 (as to be expected), but the .acf files (xsMU2B60_4B_GLASS.acf etc.) all still contain "P acf/_version 2.0.2". Which obviously means they are displayed in XP with "2.0.2" on their tile for the A/C selection. Just did confuse me a bit at first :D

@tkyler will get this right one day. ;)

3 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

There's nothing in the patch notes on XP12 compatibility for this patch, so should be assume it's kinda working in a similar manner to v2.0.2 ?

This was not an XP12 update.

• Like 1

Hi again,

Sorry to seem nitpicking... :rolleyes:

1) The placement and size of the GTN panels within the 3D border is wrong / cuts content (see MU2_RXP_FRAMES_ORIG.png).
IMHO changing the frame in RealityXP.GTN.ini to

[GTN_750_1.PANELS]
; display position and dimension (left,top,width,height)
; frame.rect = 10,725,605,715
frame.rect = 16,715,592,700

and 

[GTN_650_2.PANELS]
; display position and dimension (left,top,width,height)
; frame.rect = 10,1005,605,270
frame.rect = 20,988,583,260

is better (see MU2_RXP_FRAMES_MOD.png).

2) The lower two thirds of the GTN 750 screen is black (no display showing, see images). So for the panel dimensions given above I could not validate the botton border ;)

3) Why not activate...

[GTN_750_1.PANELS]
; right mouse button on the screen toggles popup window if true (requires XP11.1).
; popright = false
popright = true

as is already done for the GTN 650?

4) After finally finding the "REALITY XP GTN Config" setting (:blink:) I now have to set it on every load to "GTN 650/750" again. The setting seems to get saved (mu2b60_prefs.txt: rxpgtn_config_enum:4), but not (correctly) restored. Or perhaps simply a zero based versus one based oops? :P

I will tell how much I like 2.0.3 soon as I get to FLYING it after all. It's too late in my corner of the world now... :rolleyes:

Best regards, and thanks again for 2.0.3 !!!

MU2_RXP_FRAMES_ORIG.png

MU2_RXP_FRAMES_MOD.png

1 hour ago, Matchstick said:

'm trying to find out if there's any information on whether this patch changes that.

It does not....though the changes implemented in 2.0.3 will carry forward into the XP12 version yet to be released.  I'm actively working the port to XP12 though and there will be a dedicated announcement when its ready.  

-TK

• Like 2

Haha, nice, that came through while I was authoring mine LOL. But is a separate thing from the panel size (the "Home"-Header on the GTN 650 is cut on their screenshots, too) ;) I will go and catch some sleep now, its about 4 AM here in Germany.

Edited by snakem12

Thank you for another update of my favorite plane ...  :)
I am still waiting for the sound of opening the locker with the key / headphones ;););).
And I still think (and not only me) that the speed of the taxi is a bit too low;)

PS
Another nice video from real MU2.
Set the movie to 17:55.
For me, with this configuration of throttle and condition levers, the plane would not move at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YomFMUyPofY

;-)

Edited by Bulva
  • Like 1

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic