Hot Start TBM 900

herman taylor

14 hours ago, herman taylor said:

When is the TBM900 download ready for X plane 12?

I'd initially thought developers were waiting on LR to release their latest Software Developer's Kit (SDK). I've seen been reminded that XP is an early beta and that a lot is subject to change. Most devs are probably waiting to get closer to an initial release.

2 hours ago, VirtualGAaviator said:

I'd initially thought developers were waiting on LR to release their latest Software Developer's Kit (SDK). I've seen been reminded that XP is an early beta and that a lot is subject to change. Most devs are probably waiting to get closer to an initial release.

First, SDK 4.0.0b1 it's already up. Second initial release would be around Christmas, so if developer's wait two months, to start updating for xp12 would be very bad.

@BlackBird_GR I think they just released an update to the SDK, right? However, I suspect it'll takes a couple months, or more, for the more complex aircraft to be released - especially after some of the feedback I've gotten on these forums. I'm expecting aircraft with shallow systems depth to start showing up much sooner. I couldn't imagine Hotstart would release the XP12 Challenger 650 until they are relatively sure XP12 is going to go through any drastic changes.

It's funny - the devs are smart enough to stay away from timelines. I wonder how long XP12 will be in it's various stages of beta? 3 mos., 6 mos., a year?  hmmm

Edited by VirtualGAaviator

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 11:40 PM, Cameron said:

We don't have any timeline for the moment. Early Access is just that, and dust will need to settle a bit before we start distributing XP 12 updates.

Waiting you make Hot Start Challenger 650 compatible with XP12 to buy it. No chance to spend 114.95 USD for an aircraft that is only supported by XP11.

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, eduardoefb said:

Waiting you make Hot Start Challenger 650 compatible with XP12 to buy it. No chance to spend 114.95 USD for an aircraft that is only supported by XP11.

It does not matter if you purchase it now or later. The XP 11 version gets a free update to 12. Of course, if you want to wait that's no problem either.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cameron said:

It does not matter if you purchase it now or later. The XP 11 version gets a free update to 12. Of course, if you want to wait that's no problem either.

I already removed XP11 from my PC, no space and time for both.   Weather in XP11 is not an option if we compare with XP12.  While your lovely aircraft's (TBM900 and Challenger) are not ready for XP12,  I will spend my time with other aircraft already compatible with XP12).

Edited by eduardoefb
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 10:28 PM, eafb said:

I recently acquired the aircraft CL650 (Not TBM900, until this date, it's not yet available for XP12), designed for X-Plane 12, and my sole regret is not having made the purchase earlier – even when it was exclusively functional on X-Plane 11. In essence, my initial judgment was mistaken. This aircraft is truly phenomenal.

Edited by eafb
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, VirtualGAaviator said:

Hmmm... I hadn't realized that the XP12 version has dropped.  I can't wait to spin up the turbine when I get home in a couple days.

Thanks for posting.

TBM hasn’t; they were referring to the Challenger. Any more confusing posts I’ll move to a different thread.

52 minutes ago, Pils said:

TBM hasn’t; they were referring to the Challenger. Any more confusing posts I’ll move to a different thread.

Yes, I was referring to the CL650. As i understood they are working on TBM900. No date for release yet, but it will. Let's wait :D

Edited by eafb

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, egemukan said:

Hi,

I'm afraid the whole community has lost their hope for TBM900 for XP12. Nobody asks anymore. It was my favorite plane.

You forced us to buy TBM850 from Justsim for MSFS.

B.R.

If you’re happy with a cheap knockoff then more power to you.

On 8/19/2023 at 3:26 PM, eafb said:

Yes, I was referring to the CL650. As i understood they are working on TBM900. No date for release yet, but it will. Let's wait :D

When there’s something to mention about progress it’ll be mentioned next time someone asks. :)

Edited by Pils