V 2.0.2 throttle problems

Debowing

Experiencing the same problem, but it started with v2.01.  Throttles (VirtualFly TQ6+) worked as expected with v2.00 but now don't function in the aircraft.  In addition, if I kick off the sim with the engines started, moving the throttles sends the engine instruments into wild gyrations.  Throttles function properly in the joystick set-up page, but not in the airplane in the sim.

21 hours ago, DGG said:

Experiencing the same problem, but it started with v2.01.  Throttles (VirtualFly TQ6+) worked as expected with v2.00 but now don't function in the aircraft.  In addition, if I kick off the sim with the engines started, moving the throttles sends the engine instruments into wild gyrations.  Throttles function properly in the joystick set-up page, but not in the airplane in the sim.

Hmmm.  My TQ6+ works fine with v2.02.  Using linear setup in X-Plane and no beta/reverse crossover points.

Kdub

engine RPMs over 10%?   10% is the lightoff point and depending on the battery load or if you've attempted a previous start, the engines take a bit to get to the 10% point.  This is one of the reasons I put the "charge batteries" preference in the GUI.  For troubleshooting, consider hitting that button in the GUI to get maximum battery performance to get the engine over 10% as quick as possible.

TK

Edited by tkyler

First Question....does the engine start when you use the mouse cursor to press the start button virtually?

Second Question....do you use a hardware button to engage the starter?    If so, what command have you mapped those buttons to?

Finally, In the X-Plane "Data Output" section, search on "Mixture Setting" and output that to the screen with the "Show in Cockpit' checkbox.  Same thing for "Igniter on/off"  I'd like to see those two values during the engine start sequence, preferably while you're holding the starter button.

TK