TOGA Simulation MU-2 Marquise v2.0.2 Update Released!

Cameron

This will serve as an official announcement that we have released the TOGA Simulations MU-2 Marquise version 2.0.2 update. All customers who have purchased the MU-2 Marquise v2 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the MU-2 Marquise v2 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 2.0.2 for you.

IMPORTANT: This update brings with it fixes and changes based on user feedback, and also introduces the "Ghost Throttle" feature, which is a visual aid that greatly enhances quadrant interaction and situational awareness when using hardware throttles. Get more information on these changes and features HERE.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original MU-2 Marquise v2 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

See all the v2.0.2 changes by clicking here!

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 1

I was able to quickly check v2.0.2 with my Bravo.
This works great for me now (without my lua script ;) )
Thank You very, very, very much - great job.
I'm back to MU2 in 3 weeks and I can't wait :)

PS still can't hear the sound of key locker door opening ;)

Edited by Bulva

Hi, I received the e-mail of the updated Mu2.0.2 today and tried many times to install. I have windows 10 and downloaded windows update yesterday 8/10/2022. Security fix for " a hole in the boot". Now I get installer failed to initialize. I tried everything that I knew and finally uninstalled the updates. even that didn't work. So a heads up out there. I don't know what else to do.     thank you. jam3555.

4 minutes ago, jam3555 said:

Hi, I received the e-mail of the updated Mu2.0.2 today and tried many times to install. I have windows 10 and downloaded windows update yesterday 8/10/2022. Security fix for " a hole in the boot". Now I get installer failed to initialize. I tried everything that I knew and finally uninstalled the updates. even that didn't work. So a heads up out there. I don't know what else to do.     thank you. jam3555.

I don't know what went through your head to make you feel like it would be a good idea to post payware product installer files online, but please don't ever do that.

Regarding your issue, to me it sounds as though some kind of anti-virus has quarantined a file and has basically rendered it useless. No other reports of this though, so whatever is happening seems to be local to your machine at the moment.

Installed the update yesterday,

roll and rudder trim seem to be inverted, if I want to center the ball, roll trim does the trick, 

The keys seem to stay in place no matter if I check the option not to, no big deal.

glorious aircraft, been using it only on VR, with RXP GTN 750, even if its not fully compatible, you can drag it and place it on your panel

Edited by camilogrillo

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic