AP nose pitch

Hello,

I tried to map the new command for the autopilot nose wheel pitch on my Honeycomb Bravo, but it does not work. Before, I used the same command as the pitch command on the yoke : unfortunately, it does not work anymore.

Does anyone has solved this issue ?

Thanks for your answer.

Edited by danhenri

Sorry, but after reading, I don't understand which command must be mapped to move the pitch wheel of the autopilot. Do I have to bind the 2 buttons on my yoke, button A with the command "sim... pitch_trim up... down" and the button B to the command "xscenery... pitch_wheel_nose up and down" ?

Hello again,

the command pitch_trim_wheel_nose has no effect on the attitude of the aircraft (same if using the mouse). So, the VS mode of the autopilot is still inoperative. Mapping this command, the autopilot pitch wheel is rolling, but the aircraft does not pitch up or down. Maybe I'm still doing anything wrong...

Edited by danhenri

I don't know if that's how it should work in real MU2, but now it looks like this:
- to use the pitch_trim_wheel_nose up / down mode, you must have VS and ALT modes turned off (main switch AP - turned on)
- when you press the VS button while climbing or descending, the VS "remembers" the current climb/descent angle setting.
- when you press the ALT button, the plane will fly horizontally at the current altitude.

Edited by Bulva

Sorry, I don't remember if there are any implemented commands for MU2: pitch_trim_wheel_nose_up and pitch_trim_wheel_nose_down.
I'm not at the  computer with XP now.
I did it with dataref:: "xscenery / mu2b60 / manips / ap_pitch_trim_wheel" in the .lua script

Edited by Bulva