TOGA Simulation MU-2 Marquise v2.0.1 Update Released!

You caught me with my pants down BULVA!

I commented out the code that sets that to zero for a temporary test and forgot to uncomment it.  DOH!  This is an annoying one.  

FOR OTHERS....since the prefs are saved, uncheck the chocks preference and restart the flight..that may fix it as the prefs are loaded at "aircraft load" and since the prefs are saved, that should keep the chocks from being put in place and negating the steering until I can deploy the next fix.

image.png

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 1

On 7/26/2022 at 9:00 AM, tkyler said:

FOR OTHERS....since the prefs are saved, uncheck the chocks preference and restart the flight..that may fix it as the prefs are loaded at "aircraft load" and since the prefs are saved, that should keep the chocks from being put in place and negating the steering until I can deploy the next fix.

image.png

This has not helped at all. I am now stuck without NW Steering. I have tried the noted trick, no joy, have deleted the GNS 5Blade Pref file, no joy. has this not been corrected yet? I am using version 2.0.1. Where is the command located and are we able to change it manually? I was having a ball with this plane now I just run into anything in front of me.. :lol:

7 hours ago, Pivot said:

This has not helped at all. I am now stuck without NW Steering. :lol:

Find the dataref:

sim / operation / override / override_wheel_steer
and set to "0"
I did a simple command in a .lua script, (until an official fix appears).

1 hour ago, Bulva said:

Find the dataref:

sim / operation / override / override_wheel_steer
and set to "0"
I did a simple command in a .lua script, (until an official fix appears).

Thank you Bulva though I am not familiar with the location of the Dataref's. I got around it by assigning a button for NW Steering. :)

Nevermind I guess the steering issue continued even after changing to another AC. I restarted the sim and loaded another AC and had no issue. Still couldnt get MU2 to steer even with the dataref fix. Tried assigning nosewheel steering off/on with key assignment. Works in other AC but not with the MU2.

I still have the original release of the new MU-2B from a few weeks ago, and love it! I have the throttles working perfectly. I don't want to update as I'm afraid something will break. Will I have to reprogram the throttles or anything else in the new update?  I figured I would wait for the GTN750 compatible version to upgrade it as that is something I'd love to have in the panel. 

Thanks for your hard work, it's my 1st choice on all my flights now.

Hello,

• The power levers problem is solved : Good news ! It is really more comfortable and progressive.
  • The engine sound when they are turning off is a little bit more realistic

But after two flight with this new version I noticed some old and not solved problems :

• It is always impossible to use the nose wheel chocks on parking if we want to be able to turn on the taxiways during taxi (I thought it was easy to solve)
  • When the passenger cabin is lighted during a night flight, it is completely dark with the outside views.
  • When I use the G500 Avionic Suite of X-Aviation, the three markers (white, red and blue) are not at their correct place : they are placed on the speed indicator (see picture joined)

Sometimes I have the impression to fly with a beta version, don't you ?

Marc

xsMU2B60_5B_GLASS - 2022-08-06 08.27.40.jpeg

Edited by Marcodu68

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic