How to obtain CL-650 documentation

KirkR

Understanding that there would be a cost involved, where can HS CL-650 users obtain the actual operational and reference materials documentation for the aircraft?  CAE and Flight Safety do not appear to have a basic documentation offering unattached to a training program.  Possibly where Hot Start got its own set?

Note:  the docs provided by Hot Start are a good starting point, no concerns with these.  Just looking for deeper reference materials as I intend to be flying this aircraft for quite some time and to deepen competency (not having prior experience with this aircraft).

JJM -

YES - the link you provided is fantastic!  Thanks so much for finding/sharing this!  Hopefully others will also find this thread.

Pils - I would suggest that this documentation is so good, that possibly finding a way to highlight this content more prevalently would be of high value to the Hot Start CL-650 community.

Kirk

20 hours ago, KirkR said:

JJM -

YES - the link you provided is fantastic!  Thanks so much for finding/sharing this!  Hopefully others will also find this thread.

Pils - I would suggest that this documentation is so good, that possibly finding a way to highlight this content more prevalently would be of high value to the Hot Start CL-650 community.

Kirk

Considering the validity and legality of that link is in question, no Hotstart shouldn't bring awareness to it. Us users can share, but not them.