Some anomalies found in my first flights

Hi,

im not sure if these are bugs as I don't know the MU-2 in real life, but I fount some "anomalies" during my first fights with the MU-2:

- the OM an IM MKR lights seem to be switched. Normally OM is blue and IM white. 

- the left speed indicator has no max speed indication like the right one. 

- shouldn't the turn and slip indicator also work on ground?

- the slip indicator under the artificial horizon seems to be working inverted. 

Thank you very much for this beautiful aircraft! 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Stukai said:

the OM an IM MKR lights seem to be switched. Normally OM is blue and IM white. 

That is correct....good catch.  Fixed for update

the left speed indicator has no max speed indication like the right one. 

another good catch. removed it from the right side for the time being, until I can transponse my air data code from the ixeg project.

shouldn't the turn and slip indicator also work on ground?

Indeed.  fixed for update.

wondering why I missed these...turns out these were some of the earliest instruments I did and I put in some placeholder code pending "wiring them to electrical busses and fuses" which I would do in the future and apparently forgot about them.  All fixed up though. Thanks so much

-TomK

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 1

I digress a bit.  I did my own calculations for turn rate based on  bank angle and TAS, so bank has to come in to play for what I provided... but I did no calculations on the ground...so not modeling precession in this case.  TBH, I'm unsure what kind of behavior these would demonstrate in rapid yawing during ground handling.  Anybody?  I could  make it respond to movement on the ground...but now I'm kind of curious of its behavior during ground handling.

Edited by tkyler

9 minutes ago, tkyler said:

I digress a bit.  I did my own calculations for turn rate based on  bank angle and TAS, so bank has to come in to play for what I provided... but I did no calculations on the ground...so not modeling precession in this case.  TBH, I'm unsure what kind of behavior these would demonstrate in rapid yawing during ground handling.  Anybody?  I could  make it respond to movement on the ground...but now I'm kind of curious of its behavior during ground handling.

According to some videos I watch, it should move on the ground. Check this C310 during Taxi

https://youtu.be/91Axc9sUUJY?t=60

I didn't mean digress with respect to whether or not it should move on the ground, I do agree with that.  digress in the sense that I said it was "fixed" for next update as of that previous post.  I simply had a curiosity on the response of the instrument for rapid yawing on the ground..but will implement it.

• Like 1