MU2 V2 liveries

t4murphy

not yet.  Paint kit has been released though.  and I will set about doing more liveries once everything has somewhat stabilized functionally.

I keep a "bug tracker" page here:

http://www.togasim.com/mu2docs/supplements/bug_tracker.html

and at the bottom thre's a section there on "Things to do ASAP"  this list is not in any specific order.

I suspect the livery list will begin growing soon..and I myself will join in soon enough.

-TomK

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, tkyler said:

not yet.  Paint kit has been released though.  and I will set about doing more liveries once everything has somewhat stabilized functionally.

I keep a "bug tracker" page here:

http://www.togasim.com/mu2docs/supplements/bug_tracker.html

and at the bottom thre's a section there on "Things to do ASAP"  this list is not in any specific order.

I suspect the livery list will begin growing soon..and I myself will join in soon enough.

-TomK

Hello @tkyler

Add support for RealityXP GNS 430/530 please ;)

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, lrargerich said:

It is a little disappointing to see no liveries for the MU2, I've opened the paint-kit and it seemed a lot more difficult than other planes. 

No doubt.  Its the toughest plane I've ever had to lay out/paint and I've done a lot...some special techniques are required to get the best results.   Its just not shaped like a simple tube-liner and making it "paint friendly" somewhat compromises what we can do with PBR nowadays.  Liveries will come in due course...if not by others, then by me...once I have higher priority stuff in place.  (GTN integration, XP12 port etc).  Not like the MU2 is going away. 

TK

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 3