Starting from a cold state, the GNS screens did not turn on for some reason

15 minutes ago, daemotron said:

Do you by chance have a hardware switch bound to the default avionics on/off command? I ran into this on my first attempt...

Somehow recently there was something similar flying on a Boeing 747 free model there, in order to turn on the avionics, it was necessary to bind a key combination to turn on the avionics! A key combination was assigned in the control settings. Do you mean it!? Thank you I will definitely check Thank you very much for the quick response

Edited by jenijek

51 minutes ago, daemotron said:

Do you by chance have a hardware switch bound to the default avionics on/off command? I ran into this on my first attempt...

Ahhh, this was my issue.  

Honeycomb Alpha.   Rebound the Avionics On and Avionics Off to "Do Nothing" and this seemed to have solved my issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Greetings! Checked today I can't start, turn on GNS! In the assigned keyboard combinations, the combination of buttons for turning on avionics is not used. GNS devices are not turned on from the toggle switches, but as soon as I assign a key combination, let's say LShift + A to the command to turn on the avionics and activate it, then the avionics turn on and off from the toggle switches. Please help what am I doing wrong