Altimeter setting with Honeycomb Bravo

Hello,

First of all, thanks a lot for this new release. The MU was my first add-on on x-plane when I started simming, some time ago...

I could not find the way to map the altimeter knob in my Bravo Quadrant. For all planes, I use the command "sim/autopilot/altitude_up and _down. In dataref tools, I can see that the altitude is changing, but it has no effect in the cockpit. Il tried to use the custom dataref "xscenery/mu2b60/manips_alt_set_knob", but I probably have to enter values that I ignore...

Has some guy here solve this problem ?

Thanks for your answer,

Daniel.

Edited by danhenri

• danhenri changed the title to Altimeter setting with Honeycomb Bravo

Thx Daniel.  What I can do is map that default command to my knob so those work.  Sorry about that, so many differing use cases.  I've got this on my list.

The Command reference in the docs lists all the commands I utilized, so if the one you use isn't in that list,  it probably won't work...as you're seeing now.  I fully expect this list to grow as users like yourself point out my limited hardware setup :)   Thx again for the input...we'll get this in to an update.

-TomK

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...