Oscillations during climb and cruise

mokeiko

Hi all,

After updating to v1.6.1 I am having vertical oscillations when climbing and at cruise. I have deleted and reinstalled and the aircraft still exhibits the same issue. I have tried it with no weather add-on (Activesky which I normally use), clear weather in X-Plane settings. I even tried changing airframes.

This is with the autopilot on, if I turn off the autopilot I can hand fly it and it is smooth. Thanks for any help.

Edit: I think it was the speedbrake that was assigned to a throttle axis I used. It worked without issues with the previous version. I probably have to reassign it again and go from there.

Edited by mokeiko

Ok I've figured it out. I had started my flight using the mouse to manipulate the yoke for takeoff for speed (my joystick was plugged in just out of reach), and of course when you let go of it, it stays where it is. When the A/P was engaged it was fighting the yoke position. 

I wiggled my joystick, which unstuck it, and my passengers have stopped barfing.

Cleanup on aisle 2 please.

• Like 1