v1.6.1 ATS disconnected on approach & ap botton not disconnecting autopilot

1 hour ago, CharliePapaCharlie said:

v1.6.1 ATS disconnected on approach. It seems it happend when changing 10th from engines to APU. I can not engage it again. ATS bottom don't do anything after it. Even changing again 10th from APU to engines

Sounds like it lost thrust rating. There’s many reasons why, such as running anti-ice when the TAT is too high. You have to manually select a new rating on the PERF page before it can be engaged again.

1 hour ago, CharliePapaCharlie said:

v1.6.1 Autopilot can not been disconnected as previously with the "ap bottom" now I have to use the "ap disc bar"

I assume you mean AP button. :) Which one? On the yoke? A bind on your hardware? Please be specific. Screenshots help too.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Pils said:

Sounds like it lost thrust rating. There’s many reasons why, such as running anti-ice when the TAT is too high. You have to manually select a new rating on the PERF page before it can be engaged again.

OK I'll try on the PERF page when happens.

2 hours ago, Pils said:

I assume you mean AP button. :) Which one? On the yoke? A bind on your hardware? Please be specific. Screenshots help too.

Yes "AP button" :lol:.

I have in my joystick a button assigned for the autopilot. Previous version let me to switch on and switch off the autopilot, but now only let me to switch on. When I try switch off the "AP" letter in the PFD blink to red but again engage. Then I have tried with the botton in the glareshield but the same, impossibe to disconnect. The only way is to pull the "disc app bar"

image.png.cbfe9761a8fb0dd33488dff710de7683.pngimage.png.5497b897209c458b3b1b7bc7d1348866.png

By the way, Why there is no information in the PERF page for CLB, CRZ 

image.png.4ac9c6917bcc4d819b8ae009cca35e3d.png

Thank very much for you quick answer

2 minutes ago, CharliePapaCharlie said:

The only way is to pull the "disc app bar"

You should bind the big red button that’s on the yoke, known as control wheel (contwheel) in the X-Plane command tree.

4 minutes ago, CharliePapaCharlie said:

By the way, Why there is no information in the PERF page for CLB, CRZ 

1 hour ago, Rastuasi said:

saitekpanel AP button

This never worked for me, and shouldn’t have ever worked for you. The AP button on the FCP needs to be held for a fraction of a second and Xsaitekpanels is incapable of doing this.

1 hour ago, Rastuasi said:

Is there a dataref I can monitor to see if it's being properly triggered.

The lamps are a good indicator the active Autoflight computer has acknowledged the command.

1 hour ago, Pils said:

This never worked for me, and shouldn’t have ever worked for you. The AP button on the FCP needs to be held for a fraction of a second and Xsaitekpanels is incapable of doing this.

The lamps are a good indicator the active Autoflight computer has acknowledged the command.

Interesting, well it's worked in the past. I'll copy back in my backup of the previous CL version and confirm again while watching the datarefs.

21 hours ago, Pils said:

Try clearing FAIL with AT disconnect (as you would on the ground any time previously) before reengaging.

I have tried it and it has worked.

I have asigned "autothrottle disconnect" to one button on my joystick and in the descent, after packs transition, disconnecting AT and selecting "TO Perf" (only I can chose) I can reengage the ATS.

I will continue doing in that way, which I don't know is the "real" one.

Thanks