HotStart TBM900 crashes XP11 before loading

MooneyCruiser

I never had any issues installing and registrating an up-to-date aircraft in XP11 before but the TBM900 gives me headaches.
I initially installed it with admin priviledges on my main XP11 computer, no antivirus running and firewall disabled (heard bad things about this before when installing the TBM) but to my surprise, I cannot even load it without XP11.41 crashing and returning to desktop. The log file compöains about several missing folders and files. A re-installation didn't help, same result.
I then tried to install the TBM on my secondary computer which is mainly used to try new versions and which has XP11.55 installed. Installation went fine without any error messages (same as above) but I cannot even register the TBM900 on that machine. It always says "registration error" without saying what exactly went wrong... - and no, it's not a typo on user-email or password! ;-)

So I'm stuck. I installed the TBM without any hint of a problem on both of my machines and cannot even use it on one. This was my most expensive aircraft purchase for XP11 ever and the dissappointed I am. Cameron is in the loop and has my log.txt files (XP11 and TBM900) and I can only hope they figure out what went wrong... - can't wait to fly the TBM900...  :-)

Did some clean re-installations as admin in the meantime and all the time the installer told me that all was good.
Also the registration went fine (except that the registration window was unreadable before I switched graphic modes.

Maybe someone can have a look at the log.txt and come back with an idea what went wrong.
I am still waiting for a response from Hotstart for a week now, I did not even receive an acknoledgement for the file I sent... 

Unreadable registration window at first...
1428898053_Cessna_172SP-2022-06-2411_57_12.thumb.jpg.766210d06d3154f5c4140d465aeeee98.jpg

Then I switched graphics modes to solve the problem with their license tool:

18036402_Cessna_172SP-2022-06-2411_57_50.thumb.jpg.9aee17f10b27cba57f30de9bb45956aa.jpg

and received a confirmation that the registration was successful after the process

859218135_Cessna_172SP-2022-06-2411_58_32.thumb.jpg.f433926d7a43831bd377e28848669185.jpg

Unfortunately my XP11 still crashes when I try loading the TBM... - I can load ANY other of my many planes from various developers without a problem, only the TBM crashes XP11 - without any error message by the way!

I'd love to be a happy customer but at the moment I am not...

Log.txt

Edited by MooneyCruiser

• 2 weeks later...