Real Life CL650 pictures

FYG001

Question about end of the day checklist when you are going to leave the aircraft overnight.  Do you install all five pins (3 nose wheel / chamber, 1 each main gear), and at what point do you do that in the checklist/process?

I assume that with a FO plus ground crew, it's not the process of going out and then back in like it is for the simulation (due to one pilot).

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, to the subject of the HUD ... sometime it would be great to understand the scenarios where the HUD is of the greatest value to you, and the degree to which you use it, and scenarios where you raise it.  The closest "document" I have found on this device is a similar one from Rockwell Collins on smartcockpits.  Still in pursuit of the one for the Challenger 6xx, but I have it pretty much figured out now.

https://www.smartcockpit.com/aircraft-ressources/HGS_00_Pilots_Guide_CRJ_00.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • FYG001 changed the title to Real Life CL650 pictures
  • 5 months later...

Hi everyone, thank you for the great photos already uploaded. 

I would like to arrange the pop out windows in some set up of monitors, so the experience is even more realistic. Can you help me with some basic dimensions of the PFD, MFD, FMS CDUs and the DCP and CCP panels? I can use centimeters or inches whatever is convenient for you. Thank you in advance!

6 hours ago, Zhivko said:

Hi everyone, thank you for the great photos already uploaded. 

I would like to arrange the pop out windows in some set up of monitors, so the experience is even more realistic. Can you help me with some basic dimensions of the PFD, MFD, FMS CDUs and the DCP and CCP panels? I can use centimeters or inches whatever is convenient for you. Thank you in advance!

You may find this thread useful, it doesn't have all the measurements but I'm sure OP will oblige 

• Like 2

I'll paste the dimensions here, to be available for all 

All in cm

13.6 cm

image.png.ea2088f75b39ca16e80a02e4dba97160.png

Elec width 14,5 cm height 12,2 cm middle height 29,5 cm

image.png.a6681cb5239fd58e77f94a66ff18dc9a.png

21,2 x 28 cm all identical

image.png.7ecee81a84d33f6fede8c48d5aebdf1c.png

4,5 x 38

image.png.afdff237de77d2aa27236c4abcd8daee.png

Cdu height 16, width 14,6