Let L-410 UVP-E4 Turbolet

ksgy

"PS.: I have a lot of ideas how to make this plane more real, e.g.: when you download the plane for first, you get a clean plane with clean cockpit. With every flight, the plane downloads a little more dirtier texture. After about 20 flights you get to the full-dirty version. Of course you can clean the plane - it replaces the texture with the previous clean version. Hope some day it may be done  :)"

wow i was just about to suggest that if it was possible. what a coincidence :D

and i just love how this plane looks can't wait to get this in my virtual hangar.

good luck. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a matter of opinion :). Now in my opinion, a good 3D panel makes a 2D panel an unnecessary addition.

Well I'd still choose a 3D panel over a 2D one, but when I don't feel like panning around the cockpit mid flight, I'm fine with just a 2D one. (as long as it's quality)

I know what you mean though. A simple plane-maker panel can often take away from the overall flying experience. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey,

It's been a while and a lot of things happened :)

I just recently moved to UK and I only have a small laptop now. It has only 1024x768 screen resolution, so it's impossible to do any decent work on it. I hope my desktop computer arrives soon, but first I have to find an apartment to live :)

So, hope I can get back on track soon and continue the development.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ksgy changed the title to Let L-410 UVP-E4 Turbolet