..and the full loaded:

064.jpg

Passenger version (man2x.com / OK-UBA)

069.jpg

Empty state:

068.jpg

As per payload the seats filled with passengers:

076.jpg

...and both of them will have a clean and a dirty paint too :)

Edited by ksgy
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

Finished with pedestal panel UV mapping. Realized again how much I don't know about 3D work in general :)

Had to re-learn little trick to make UV map acceptable quality and prepared for Photoshop use.

post-598-0-91773300-1356035748_thumb.jpg

Now comes the texturing part, which I more like than the UV mapping :)

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

When i seen this aircraft was being made i had to check it out on WIKI. I was looking at the crashes and came across the strangest cause for an aircraft i had ever seen.

On August 25, 2010, a L-410 crashed with 20 fatalities in Bandundu, Democratic Republic of the Congo. According to the sole survivor, the crash was caused by a stampede of passengers after a crocodile escaped from a bag in the cabin. The crocodile itself survived the crash, but was killed by rescuers.[19]

• Upvote 1

Programming is about halfway done. The engine model is 90% ready, but the IELU (Integrated Electronic Limiter Unit) in nowhere. Still not decided about C/C++ or SASL. In the engine model, there are a lot of math calculations, so preferably C/C++, but will do a test on SASL too. If that works without hitting FPS, I'll use that.

Now I'm really enjoying texturing :) 

• Upvote 1

When i seen this aircraft was being made i had to check it out on WIKI. I was looking at the crashes and came across the strangest cause for an aircraft i had ever seen.

It was because the pax ran to front, and caused an over-forward CG, and inadequate stall recovery.

Kinda interesting

The middle console is done.

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

Some small items left to do (like normal maps, tiny color corrections, text on Flight Data Recorder) but I'm very satisfied with the result. I've learned a LOT this weekend. The last little panels took less than an hour to texture it up fully - with all the dirt, scratches, labels, etc. I think I'll make a clean version too, but as I've seen on airliners.net, none of them are clean... :)

So, it's time to move on. Next will be the overhead panel. Still no date on release, but things getting faster.

PS.: I have a lot of ideas how to make this plane more real, e.g.: when you download the plane for first, you get a clean plane with clean cockpit. With every flight, the plane downloads a little more dirtier texture. After about 20 flights you get to the full-dirty version. Of course you can clean the plane - it replaces the texture with the previous clean version. Hope some day it may be done :)

• Upvote 5

• ksgy changed the title to Let L-410 UVP-E4 Turbolet