Defaults Page - weights

Chaz

A couple (of little) things I noticed that I'm not sure if it's intended. I'm an FMS-3000 pilot by day and don't see this behavior, but perhaps the -6000 differs in these regards?

1) In the defaults page, when the pax weight to changed to say 175, it is rounded up to 180 in the defaults page.  Any weights  between xx0s (i.e. 170, 180, 190) rounds up.  In PERF INIT (pg1) when I reset the pax weight line by pressing DELETE, it will ultimately show the proper weight i.e.  0/175 even if the defaults page is showing 180.  

2) When manually enter pax weight like 3/200 on page 1, it will not accept it.   In the -3000, this function is allowed , but does the -6000 not allow this?

3) Adding to #2, I can enter /200 (leaving the number of pax omitted) and modify the pax field.  

Thanks.  

Edited by Chaz

(1) may be a bug insofar as it using the typed and not rounded value, but I seem to recall being told the rounded value was what happened in the real box.

(2) & (3), again, I seem to recall being told this was correct.

But I would have to confirm my memory isn’t faulty.